Waking up

Melody slowly opens her eyes. She feels a head on her chest. She glances down to see Lucian. She smiles softly as she runs her fingers through his shaggy thick hair. Lucian makes a groaning noise. Melody notices a man in the corner. She jumps a bit as she had just now caused Lucian to wake up. Lucian look at her than towards the corner to see Ivan.

"Ivan....." Lucian spoke with a slightly bit of an annoyed tone.

Ivan chuckles. "Ah its all good it ws fun watching her scare you awake."

Melody is still shaking a bit, but not as badly. Ivan pushes off the wall and he stalks out of the room . Lucian stands to leave but he stops to look at Melody.

"Feeling better?" Lucian asked her softly.

Melody nods, also feeling a bit wozzy. Her stomach growls loudly. Ugh, she thought to herself, I hate feeling hungry.... But something was different she wasn't hungry for food she was actually craving human blood. Melody's eyes widen as her heart starts to race from panic. She was a vampire?!?

~Ivan ~ hours before Melody woke up~

"Lucian you do know when she wakes up she will be one of us correct?" Ivan spoke softly to Lucian.

"Yes I know Ivan and there is no way of turning it back for her." Lucian spoke weakly and sadly.

Ivan glances over to where Melody lays. He sighs and looks back towards Lucian. "Jaze will be after her.... which means you got to train her. "

Lucian nods. Though Ivan knew Opal never trained Lucian when he became one. Lucian's body was at first weak and fighting a war it couldn't handle, but he was able to become strong and win over the war that could of killed him.

Ivan sighs and leaves the room to allow Lucian sometime to think. Ivan also knew that all that Jaze cared was to have his sister back. Ivan sighed and turned to leave all together but instead he changed his mind. He poked his head into the room which held Lucian and Melody. He saw that Lucian had fallen asleep. Ivan chuckles softly. He silently walks across the room and leaned against the wall which held shadows.

(Hello and welcome back to update xD im sorry it took so long but I've been brain dead on how to carry on the story. Well here is a new story hope you have been thristy for it ;) )