Serenity Merle

( Hey guys this is a past story but it's not Lucian's. I do apologize but I kind of want ya'll to know a bit more about the vampire 'queen' that started this all. Hope ya'll enjoy.)

She ran into a small young child. She was crying. Her bloodlust was telling her to drink from her but she was so small and pale she couldn't bring herself to do it. She slowly kneeled by the young female child.

"What is wrong my child?" She says softly, and shakily.

The child sniffles and says. "I can't find my mommy.... I want my mommy."

Her eyes widen a bit and she takes the child into a warm and soothing embrace. The child cries into her bosom.

"Don't worry I'll help you find your mommy." She promised to the young girl.

"You promise?" The little girl asked her.

She nods. "Yes I do not break promises."

As she slowly stands up, bringing the young child into her arms, she noticed a couple young gentlemen eyeing her curiously. She turns, walking down the other direction, and she soon enough hears their footsteps. Her hold n the child tightens for she fears far more for the young girl than she does for herself. She didn't want to hurt or break the promise towards the young girl. She had beautiful blonde hair with banana curls.( that is the weird swirls in hair that twirl downwards)
She decided to keep walking. As they turned a corner the taller more offsetting gentlemen was infront of her and the young child. The gentlemen smirks. As she turns around she bumps into the other gentlemen that was small and plump. He takes the child out of her arms and she falls into the other man. The child cries out to her for help. The taller man tries to drag her off into an alleyway but she didn't allow that as she takes a hold of his arm and pulls it to her mouth. Burying her fangs deep into his wrist. He cried out in pain and the plump man is shocked. He was absolutely frightened by this action. He stumbles backwards dropping the young child. The taller gentlemen's heartbeat started to slow soon enough it stopped. As she takes her fangs out she noticed the child was staring up at her. She wasn't even frightened she was amazed.

"Wow...."

She shakes her head. "Not wow this is a curse." She looks away ashamed.

She felt the child's soft hands on hers. "I want to be one."

She was taken aback. "Eh... what... why?!"

"Because I want to not be afraid of those men." She offered up. "I want to be just like you."

She takes the small girl into her arms. "What is your name young one?"

"Serenity Merle ma'am."

She nods than she softly takes the girls wrist and bites into her wrist. The young girl gasps but she stays attached until she felt it was right. As her fangs came out she saw the young girl was pale and passed out.

~5 hours later~

Serenity was soon enough awake. She saw the woman, whom turned her, and she smiles up at her.

"Hi!"

The woman jumped and she smiled, happily. She takes Serenity into a hug and Serenity giggles.

"Miss will you be my new mommy?"

As the woman pulled away small tears fell down her cheek and she nods. "Yes I will be your new mommy. "

"Oh and what's my mommy's name?" Serenity asked her nicely.

"My name is....."

(Mwahahahaha I am evil. This may be the first past story that I've created that is long xD well the next is gonna be sad and still in the past. Sorry I love ya'll but not all of this woman is pure evil something lead her too it and in the next part you will find out what lead her to pure evil. )