saving or trapped?

It took Lucian and Melody less than an hour to reach the place. Melody fell down with a sharp gasp. Lucian caught her before she could it the ground.

"What is it?" Lucian asked with worry.

"It's her.... Opal is hurting because her brother is in pain.... " Melody mumbled. "He's dying...."

Lucian picked up Melody and carried her the rest of the way. Once the reached the place Melody's pain eased into dull nothingness. Lucian felt this.

"Melody?!" He quickly sat her down onto the ground.

Her eyes grew a dull gray color. Lucian shook her carefully. "Melody!?!"

Footsteps behind him made Lucian stand up quickly and pointing his weapon towards the person. A pureblood! Lucian only ever met one and that Ivan.

"Hello Lucian. You will not know me but I know you all so well.. whose that little dame behind you? She seems to be in pain."

"Now of your damn business you leech."

The pureblood laughs. "Oh that is so funny. "

Lucian glares.

Melody had woken up from the dull gray pain. She crawls over to the coffin to help Jaze. Once she neared it she was kicked hard in the side. She yelped in pain.

"Awww did the little dame think she could save that good for nothing gay vampire! Your wrong! I should of killed him that day I turned him. Nobody seems to want him anyway. "

"I want him! I don't care whether or not he's different. We all care about him!" Melody yelled at the pureblood.

Lucian just stood off to the side. The pureblood made his way over to Melody. Lucian hurried over quickly. Melody stood up and she was holding her side. "He means the world to someone! "

The big burly looking man opens the coffin and pulls Jaze out of the coffin. Jaze is limp in the mans hands.

"See nobody wants a creature that can't even fight anymore." Spoke the pureblood.

He walks over to the weak limp Jaze. "Lower him Auguste. " The man obeys lowering Jaze level with the pure blood. He takes ahold of Jaze's neck turns and he smirks. "If anyone really loved him than they should of saved him. " the pureblood sharply turns Jaze's neck the other way.

Melody felt Opal get very pissed off. Melody allowed Opal out and Opal stalks towards the pureblood. She takes ahold of his hair and throws him backwards.

"YOU'RE NOT KILLING MY BROTHER!!!" Opal walks towards him quickly, kicking him in the side hard. The pureblood tries to do something, but he can't as he is getting attacked really hard. "NO ONE HURTS MY BROTHER BUT ME!!!!"

After the beating, Opal's chest is heaving. She gets up quickly ad hurries over to her brother. "Jaze? JaJa.... come back to your sister please...."

Nothing seemed to off worked.

"Melody.... I know we haven't been on good terms, but please allow me to use your blood to save him...."

Melody comes free. "He can't be saved Opal.... he's neck's been snapped...."

Please Melody he's the only family I have left.... I can't lose him too...

Melody sighs. She slices her wrist open. She opens Jaze's mouth and blood pours into his mouth. Once her wound closed, Melody pulls her wrist away. Jaze's chest started to rise and fall once more.

"Melody...."Lucian mumbled.

Melody glances over to him. "He's okay now..." tears we're streaming down her face. "Jaze lives once more....."

(571 0o0 I am shocked how much I wrote for this chapter. Yes Jaze was brought back for a reason..... I couldn't just kill him off like I did with Joseph, Opal (though techinally she is still alive, but inside Melody) , and Serenity. Jaze is the reason I've been able to keep this story alive. Everyone thank him not me because if it wasn't for him or Emoanimewriter I still wouldn't be writing this, and yes there is another enemy. They lost one and gained a new ally)