Pure Rage

Serenity smiles as she twirls around in the dress her mother gave her. It's been two years since the day she changed. Serenity meet her uncle Jaze.

Jaze pulls her onto his lap and tells her a sweet story, about a girl who went into some woods to bring her grandmother food, as her mother was out feeding. Serenity feeds as well and on humans but she wouldn't do it with anyone else but her mother. She has already feed that afternoon. As Serenity curls up more on her uncle as they both heard someone enter the building. Jaze stood up and carefully place Serenity onto the ground. He walks towards the door.

The door explodes open. Jaze got knocked out and Serenity yelps. Two men, know of which she knows who they are, make their way towards her. Serenity turns and runs towards the window. The man with a longsword takes a hold of Serenity and Serenity screams .

"MOMMY!!!!" She cries out.

The other man with dark hair nods and he takes out his dagger. He walks over to the man that has Serenity. Serenity squirms alot. She is whimpering. Than she felt the blade bury into her heart. Her eyes widen big. She coughs off blood.

The man with dark hair chuckles. "It has affect on her."

The man that holds her twin squirming body just nods.

~30 minutes.~

As she enters her home she saw it was all destroyed. She quickly runs up the stairs. She saw the door was off its hinges. She runs in to the room to find her baby girl dead and her brother still passed out. She growls in anger.

"Those bastards!" She cursed out loud.

Jaze groans. He sits up and he looks up at her. He stands up shakily. Jaze notice she was shaking. He steps over and takes a hold of her arms. She turns and pushes him away roughly.

"WE LET HER DIE!?!"She yells at him.

Jaze hugs her tightly. She pushes him away from her and she runs out.

She takes all of her anger out on alot of people. Than she finds out about 3 years later that it was vampire hunters. Soon enough all her hate goes towards vampire hunters.

(I felt ya'll need the second part xD I figured yall might kill me if I didn't get it up.)