Stage 2

Opal watches Lucian as he eats, but since her long red hair hides her face a bit its hard to tell if she is watching him or not.

After what felt like a long time he finally drank the 'wine' she had set up for him. The corners of her lip curves upward a bit.

Good he didn't taste the blood that much. She thought. Jaze soon enough enters and bows.

"My lady..." he acts as a butler whenever Lucian was awake.

Opal looks over towards him and tilts her head. "Yes, Jaze?"

Jaze stands up tall and his black hair falls back into his face. "The sir is here to speak with you."

Opal's eyes widen. She stand up quickly and hurries off towards the library. Once she reaches there she saw the pureblood that has been training her, more than her brother. She hurries over and hugs him.

"Uncle." She says sweetly.

He chuckles. "Ah my dearest Opal."

She calls him uncle because him and her are very close. She doesn't wish to see him gone but he has too at time which makes her sad. He was the one she consulted first when she lost Serenity. Though she did go on a rampage he was able to bring her back close enough to sanity.

Opal lets him go and she steps back at arms length though.

"Goodness you get even more beautiful everytime I come over my little bloody angel." He compliments her.

Opal laughs. "Oh uncle you are the kindest. So anymore training lessons for me?"

He shakes his head and apologizes for not having one. Jaze grunts as he leans against the doorframe. Opal looks over at him. Jaze doesn't like the pureblood because he didn't want to have a life forever he actually had a plan that got ruined because of uncle. She sighs.

~Lucian~
Lucian gets out of the chair and he felt strange. He places his right hand on his face. He soon collapses onto the ground.

~6 hours later~

Lucian wakes up to hear two people talking. A male and a woman.

"Uncle I am trying to get him to become one of us. He has potential, please don't kll him." The woman begged softly.

The man sighs. "Fine but if he goes against you it's all your fault understand?"

The woman didn't make a noise. Lucian groans and he slowly sits up. He looks at the door. It was shut. He looked around no one was in there with him.

"What the....!?" Lucian was freaked out. "How the hell did I hear two people talking?!"

(Stage 2 has begun and Lucian doesn't have a single clue as too what is happening to himself. )