The Cold Truth

Melody felt alot of pain. The vampire leader has kept Melody to himself as the other vampires to themselves. Melody felt the vampire leaders fangs enter her shoulder. Melody cries out in pain.

Once he removed his fangs he tried to be seductive and kiss it but she was not giving him anything.

"You know they won't come and save you right?" He growled a bit in her ear.

Melody just ignores him. He punches the pillow next to her head. Melody whimpers. He chuckles at her reaction.

"Want to know something else? You're leader is a vampire like us." He smirks.

"You're lying! He's not a vampire. He doesn't harm people like you and your leeches." Melody spat out.

The vampire takes a hold of her throat and he turns it to the side roughly. He buries his fangs into her throat once more and she cries out in pain.

Melody cried out as that was the fifth time he's drank from her now.

~2 hours later~
Melody wakes up to see a beautiful dress. She was confused. As she slowly climbed out of the bed she felt wozzy.

"Ugh...." Melody mutters

Melody hears a soft chuckle. She turns quickly and she doesn't see a person behind her. She looks around. Still no one.

'You can't see me and I am in your head honey..... you won't be able to see me until I feel ready to let you see me.'

"But....."

'Don't speak... he can hear us when you speak aloud.'

Melody sighs and speaks softly. "Okay..."

The door than slightly opens. Melody glances over and she hears a couple voices.

"But sir was it a good idea to send Lucian back to his followers?" Spoke a females voice.

"Yes. We need a good fight so I gave them a reason to fight, Meracle." Spoke the male leader's voice.

"Jaze... are you even sure it's her?"

"I will bring my step sister back if it's the last thing I do. After I had killed that hunter that killed her I know it was my job to find the perfect one to bring her back and the woman in this room is the one!" His voice rose an octave.

The female then sighs. "Why do you care some for bringing her back? Wasn't she the one forcing herself onto you, sir?"

He cleared his throat. "Yes but she had a good reason. Her whole stature changes when she is in her drunken state of bloodlust."

'Deary if I were you I would wring my hands around his neck and strangle him to death.'

Melody just shakes her head. Just as she stopped shaking her head the vampire leader, Jaze, walks in. He spotted her and smirked.

"Well hello were you waiting for me?" He purred.

He seemed to of glided more than walked over to her. He takes ahold of her chin and turns it, softly, to the side. Soon enough he buries his fangs deep into her throat. She gasps as she has to take ahold of his shirt that way she doesn't fall down onto the ground.

Once finished his drink, he lightly kisses the spot. His head moves up to her ear and he whispers.

"Do you like your dress?"

Melody doesn't answer. He growled and he slammed her against a wall. Melody yelped from her head banging against the wall. He stood in front of her. Jaze growls as he takes ahold of her chin and makes her look at him.

"Answer my question!"

Melody, out of fear, answers. "Y-yes I like the dress...."

Jaze smirks. "That's good because I spent a long time searching for that dress just for you."

Melody is trying her best to keep her breathing relaxed. Jaze notices and smirks.

"Are you thinking Lucian the Weak will come and save you? " he than laughs out loud. "You are foolish. Really are. He won't save you he already knows your done for."

Melody spits on Jaze's face. Jaze was taken back by said action. As he wipes the spit off the voice in Melody's head says softly.

'You're done for hun. You shouldn't have done that.' The voice purred, as if she is excited about it.

Jaze roughly moves Melody's head my to the side and he buries his fangs into her neck. Melody screams out. Melody tries her hardest to push him off but it doesn't seem to work. Once Jaze finished he takes her wrist and he buries his fangs deep into her wrist. Melody bites her bottom lip, which causes it too bleed.

Melody started to lose consciousness slowly. Her vision became a blurry of colors. Jaze stops and he saw how pale she is. He smirked and kissed her forhead. Jaze picks her up carefully and lays her back down on the bed.

"Meracle!?" He called out to for some one.

The female vampire from earlier enters.

"Yes sir?" She bows with pride.

"Fetch the blood bags. I drained her of too much blood."

Meracle nods, bows once more and she is gone. When she came back about 20 minutes later she has a about three to five blood bags. Jaze gets a needle and does the whole process of reentering blood into Melody. This whole time Melody has been going in and out of consciousness.

(Since I barely got any votes I just went with the one the people voted for aka my home girls! XD you girls rock thanks and yall know whom you are)