Finding Melody

Lucian comes across a young woman. She is surrounded by vampires. The ones that feed off of humans of course. He nods towards Lilith and she heads down. Lilith kills about two while Crane and Maxwell kills the others. Lucian drops down onto the ground from the roof. He takes slow steps towards the young woman. She was whimpering and begging not to be killed.

"Relax my dear you're safer with us."

She fell silent and nodded. Lucian sighs and helps her up.

"She sure is a pretty one isn't she, Lucian?" Crane said with a cocky, sly smirk.

Lucian glares at him. "Not now Crane. You now our mission. She was just another useless we found and will probably die. "

The woman makes a sound than stutters out. "I-I'm not u-useless.... "

Lucian looks at her and raises an eyebrow. "Oh that why couldn't you protect yourself against all of those Vampires? " Lucian question her.

The woman whjmpers. "Because I didn't know they weren't human.... and I had nothing to protect myself with."

Lucian glances at Maxwell and nods. Maxwell advances on the young woman and she steps back in fear. Lucian shakes his head. "Nothing more than mere bait."

"Lucian that is a cruel thing to say!" Lilith spat.

Crane chuckles. "It's the truth though. Remembee when you had Maxwell coming towards you, you fought him?"

Lilith sighs. "Still cruel to call her just bait."

Lucian looks at the young woman again than he got that strange connection feeling again when he was human and captured by the woman of his past. This young woman looks almost exactly like her! Lucian realized. He than sighs and holds his hand out and Maxwell backs up. Lucian looks at the young woman.

"What is you name?" Lucian asked her, politely.

The young woman blinks for a second and says softly. "M-Melody."