A fight that ends one life and brings a new one

Lucian saw the Cannibal vampires drag some hunters for the Southwestern region of the state they are all in. What caught him off guard was that a girl, vampire he presumes is also being dragged but she is knocked out.

Jaze soon enough steps into view of them all. Lucian tenses up as he notices Melody is right next to him. Lucian goes to take a step forward but Ivan stops him. Ivan is shaking his head.

He slowly moves back towards Lucian and the others. He kneels down and thinks of a plan.

"Lucian look." Whispered Lilith, she points towards the cannibals.

Lucian looks over to where Lilith was signifying. He saw that the cannibals tossed the vampire out towards the building.

"We found her betraying against you and your group, Jaze. She was having an intimacy with this male human." The male spoke, as two grunts bring forth Stitches.

Stitches was in no shape to fight, but he tries for the female vampire. Shortly she came to and saw where she was. She moves away quickly. She was glancing back and forth at Jaze and the Cannibals. Their leader was obviously the female in the back. She was staying hidden quite well. Lucian glances back towards Melody. His heart panged when he saw the bite marks on her neck. They've been marking my Melody!?! Lucian lost it. He stood up drawing his sword. Ivan went to grab him but he didn't grab him in time as he was already at Jaze's throat.

"WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN DOING TO HER!?" Lucian partically yelled.

Melody was in shock to see Lucian showing a different emotion and seeing him there. Melody tries to go to him but she is stopped. Lucian growls in anger, his fangs finally showing. Ivan is than by his side and pulls him off.

"Lucian this is not the ti...." a cannibal than knocks into Ivan and Lucian.

An all out war has begun. Cannibals, vampires, and hunters are all fighting it out. Lucian had to get to Melody, but as he looked around he didn't see her or Jaze.

"They went inside!" Called Crane.

Lucian drops down onto the grund and he soon enough entered the building.

~Melody~

Melody struggles to get out of Jaze's grasp. She had to help Lucian even if it was her dying breath. When she had seen his fangs she wasn't afraid of him. The other vampires she fears because she has seen them kill before.

~Flashback~

Melody was out on a mission with Maxwell. Lucian had thought it would be better if she didn't team with Crane. Melody agreed aswell.

Once Melody and Maxwell reach the hive, as they call the main vampire nests, they enter slowly and quietly. Melody and Maxwell had to slipt up, which Melody didn't want to do, but she did it anyway. As Melody was scooping out her section she came across a boy with jet black hair. He was struggling and screaming out. Than she saw the vampires rip out his organs. His heart being the first. She gasped and started to fall backwards but Maxwell caught her by her elbow.

"You shouldn't have seen that." He mumbled under his raspy voice.

~Present~
Melody shivers at the memory. Jaze throws her into a room and locks it. Melody gets up, as she had fallen onto the ground, and she bangs really hard on the door. Her fist soon turn bloody. She drops to her knees and she begins to cry. Her whole body was trembling.

~30 minutes later~

The door slams wide open. Melody looks up from the corner she had crawled into not to long ago. She saw Lucian and he was holding his side. Melody gets up quickly and hurries over to him.

"Lucian what happened?!?" She asked with worry.
"Ran into Jaze... him and I fought..." he was panting between every word. "He caught me off guard, but than his minions called for help..... he left me than I found you." He pulls her into a tight embrace.

She felt him shaking alot. She rest her head against his chest. Lucian wraps his arms carefully around her.

"Lucian...." she whispered.

"Hmmm?..."

Melody looks up at him. "You may drink from me."

Lucian was shocked. "Wha-?!"

Melody moves her hair from the side that has not been marked by fangs. She tilts her head slightly. Lucian is shaking, but he takes her offer and he finds the spot to enter his fangs by kissing her neck softly. Melody grips the back of his cloak when he found the sensitive spot. Than he presses his fangs into her neck. Melody gasps but she doesn't scream, cry, or whimper. Instead her vision blurred and everything went black.

~Opal's Pov~

Opal opens her eyes as she felt Lucian drinking from her. She chuckles softly.

"Oh my dearest Lucian you dumb fool." She spoke out. "You were the last stage I needed to reawaken."

(Uh oh Opal is back and now Melody is gone.)