Stage 1

He was my favorite meal so I kept him. One faithful night while I was feeding from his wrist when he had passed out from my feeding. I chuckle a bit and kiss his cheek. As I stood up I felt warm all over. Out of all of my meals I've had he has more potential.

"Dearest sister...." spoke my lovely step brother.

I turn towars him and tilt my head. I forgo how black his hair was until I see it in the light. "Yes my love~ ?" I purred.

I caused him to cringe when I called him 'my love'.

"Sister stage 1 going to happen sometime soon?" He asked.

I nod. "Yes dear Jaze. But my only issue is...." she glances back towards Lucian. "When I truly diehe will suffer by seeing my face on my incarnations...." she turns back towards her brother. "But none shall fall in love with him and if they do they will turn way from him."

Jaze nods, bows than leaves. I walk back over to my passed out Lucian.

I whisper softly. "When it comes to my end... and I truly die. You will become just like I."

(A/N: the last line I know it doesn't make sense but to let you know it means.... Once she dies and her blood runs through him he will become a vampire and live through a world of pain and suffering. )