Jaze's Dark Secret

Jaze stumbles into Joseph's house blood from head to toe. Joseph gets up and hurries over to Jaze. "JAZE!?!"

Jaze mumbles. "I don't feel so good...." and after that Jaze is out cold.

~Next morning~

Jaze awakes to find he was in Joseph's home. His stomach growls. "Ugh....." he looks at the sleeping man next to him. He reaches over and softly and carefully brushes the hair from his lovers face. This causes Joseph to move in his sleep. "Jaze?...." he said in his sleep.

Jaze smiles softly. "Yes I am here my dear Joseph." Joseph woke up and he looked up at Jaze. "Jaze.....what happened last night?" Jaze looks own and shakes his head. Joseph sits up. As Joseph was sitting up Jaze watched his neck longingly. His mouth began to water. Than he did something he will forever regret. He buried his new found canines deep into Joseph's neck. Joseph gasped and struggled underneath Jaze, who seemingly got 'heavier'. "Jaze!?!"

Clapping makes Jaze jump off Joseph, who now lies there motionless. Jaze saw the man from that night he became a monster. "How did you find me?!"

"I followed you of course my precious prefect halfling."he smirked. "But it also seems I am too late. You're lover there is now dead because of you."

Jaze turns quickly towards the montionless Joseph. His eyes widen and tears swell in his eyes. "Joseph....."

The man walks over and pulls Jaze off and out of the home. Jaze was crying and struggling the whole time but the man was obviously stronger than him. "You killed him you fool there is no way of bringing him back." He growled. "You dumb crying baboon, didn't you pay attentione to his heart beat when you were drinking from him?!"

Jaze stays silently. He murdered his Joseph. Joseph the only man he ever felt loved by, honored,.... pleasured. Joseph the only man that kept him sane.

"Maybe that little sister of yours was right you are weak at heart because of the blood bags." The man broke his reverie. Opal?

"How do you know my sister?!?!" Jaze threatened.

He shakes his head. "Obviously you don't remember changing her. Out of all of the people you killed last night she was the only one able to change last night. " he than cleared his throat. "I will be training her instead of you since you have no sense of what you possibly could do."

~present~

Jaze punches a wall. Why didn't he train me?! Why train her she wasn't the one you changed. He growlee than turned towards one of his followers. "Find Lucian and Melody.... I want Lucian's head mounted on a damn pike and I will make that foolish woman mine. Opal may not have her now." He crushed a small red pendant in his hand.

(Hey another one ×~× two in one day impressive I would say xD well I hope you all like it. And don't hate me because of killing off Joseph. He had to go and for reasons I Will not say. *puns
-×-* )