The Mission

(Sorry there is no past chapter but I really wanted to get to the mission.)

Melody looks around the building. She was alone. Lucian has Maxwell for his partner and Lilith has Crane. Melody had only encountered a couple vampires. They were only females though. Melody enters into a giant room.

"Lookie what had finally found us. Our meal for the day." Spoke some males.

Melody felt one of the male vampires grab a hold of her.

The male vampire chuckles. "She's a virgin to that means she will have pure blood. Time to make her blod unpure. "

Melody gasps and whimpers. "D-don't..."

He smirks as Melody saw his sharp fangs. "Beg all you want angel."

Melody than felt his fangs bury deep into her neck. Melody screams out in pain.

~the group~

"She should of meet up with us here where is she?" Crane spoke out.

Maxwell stays silent and Lilith stands up and begins pacing. Lucian just stands in the shadows.
Just when Lilith was about to say something when they all heard a woman cry in pain. Lucian knew right away who it was and he was running down in the direction.

When Lucian reached the room, he saw three vampires drinking from Melody. This pissed him off. He hurries over to punch one off when a vampire hit him hard on the side and knocked him off of his feet. Lucian tries to get up, but he was pinned down by the vampire leader.

"Ah Lucian I remember you. The one that had my lady killed."

Lucian growled. "She turned me! I did not wish for this life!"

The male vampire smirks. "Oh thank you for finding her for me. You have brought my lady back and now I will reawaken her. "

Melody whimpers. "Lucian h...help...." That was the last thing Lucian heard before getting knocked out.

~7 hours later~

Lucian woke with a start. Crane, Lilith, and Maxwell were all around him. The only one he did not see was Melody. It's my fault....

"Lucian what happened?!" Asked Lilith, with worry. "Where's Melody?!?"

Lucian looks down. "The vampires overpowered her.... they already bite her." Lucian looks to the side. "The vampire leader had me pinned before I could get them off...."

~Melody~7 hours ago~

Melody screamed at the top of her lungs when she saw what they did to Lucian. She struggled trying to get free and help him but the vampires were strong. The one that frst bite her begun to drag her away.

"LUCIAN WAKE UP PLEASE!"Melody cried.

"Don't worry we won't hurt him... much. " the vampire spoke.

Melody felt sick and she collapses, passing.