Val's BackStory 2

Val's heart was racing quickly. She was a pureblood werewolf and now she was a vampire!? Cody noticed she was scared and freaking out to much. He quickly hurried over and held her carefully.

"Shhh." He shushed her as best as he could. Val relaxed into his arms. Cody was petting her head softly.

Cody smiled softly. Val relaxed in his arms after what felt like hours of intense crying. Val noticed the young girl was watching her closely.

"You Wereblood descent." She started. "You want to be happy and not live the life you had before? Beaten, broken hearted, jobless?"

This caught Val's attention.  She slowly nods and looks at the young girl. "My name is Val not Wereblood...."

This got the little girl to laugh. "I like you already." The young girl than clears her throat. "Well my name is Serenity. " she held out her tiny hand waiting for Val to shake it.

Val didn't take the hand of course, she just stared at it. Serenity growls a bit but it soon goes away. "Cody allow Miss Val to stay with you in your suite. I have some unfinished business I need to attend to anyway. Also starting tomorrow Miss Val you work for me." The girl turned and walked out with beautiful, but elegant, strides.

Cody slowly let go of Val. Val looks up at him. His shirt had slightly came untucked from his pants, his hair was all ruffled up. This causing Val to reach up and carefully fix it. Cody had allowed it, as he just watched her deal with his tussled up hair. Once Val was done Cody pinned her to the bed causing a small squeak come from her.

Cody chuckles as he leans down and kisses her. Val was shocked at first, maybe also a slight repulsed but she caved in. She kissed him back. She had forgotten that was left her fiancé. 

Val felt Cody tracing her jawline, causing goosebumps to rise all over her.  As Cody pulled away for air he watches her with his brown eyes.
Val's green eyes watch his for a few seconds when there was a bang right outside the window. Cody got up quickly hurring to the window. Val followed pursuit behind him. As they both looked out the window they saw there was a bar fighting right outside and two males got into it. One had brought a gun obviously.  He turned and hurried off. The other lay there still and non moving. Val got the sudden surge to go out there and feast from the dead male.

Than the curtains were shut tight. Val was panting a bit not from the pleasure of the kissing but the pleasure of wanting to feast.

Cody picks up Val, bridal style, and carries her up to his suite. There he lays her on a separate bed. "You may rest here."

Val was confused. Why did he kiss me? Wasn't there something between us? Did he kiss me just for fun? Val's thoughts were running wild. She didn't know what else to say or do but except it. He didn't love her the way she loves him.

~3 weeks later~

Val woke up to the soft crying. She sat up and looked at the door. She knew it couldn't be the child she cares for now since the child sleeps most of the day. Val climbs out of bed in her blue silk nightgown. Val walks over to where the crying was. It got louder as she got closer to the bathroom. She carefully opened the door to find Cody in tears.

"Cody?" Her sleepy voice spoke softly.

Cody jumped and looked at her. "V-val d-did I wake you?"

Val nods not going to lie. "But it's fine you need help. And I am here willing to help you."

Cody nods.  "I'm sorry I woke you up Val I hadn't meant to wake yo..." Cody noticed her nightgown. It was slightly see through and well sexy on her tight body. He couldn't control himself. He was overcame with lust. He pins Val to the bathroom door and he kisses her passionately. Val was surprised. She didn't know what to do. She also didn't care so she kisses him back. He really wanted her and she wanted him.

~a few hours later~

Val looked up at Cody as he slept. She smiled as she slowly rose up, careful not to wake her lover. She grabbed her clothes and slipped them on. She carefully left the room and went out. After about 30 minutes out in the public Val had gotten her victim for the day or well night. She soon returned with the victim to find Cody awake. Val smiled at him.

"Morning darling." Val said sweetly.

Cody looked up and noticed the victim with her. Cody smirked.

(^-^ hey guys got another one well I might do Val's backstory for a bit because its actually alot of fun with her but dont worry present time will come back enjoy~ or you will be the next victim)