A New Chapter

Its been several weeks since they got Angel back. Angel spends alot of time with William. Jaze teaches her studies to her and William ends up being the caretaker of her. Jaze wishes at times they could work together but William pushes him away still. He's still hurting from his last lover.

"Dad! " Angel runs in and his behind William as Sebastian chases her in here.

William chuckled a bit as he saw the two playing. Angel hides behind William so well its kind of scary at times. We one time couldn't find her because she was following William around that whole day.

Jaze stood up and tossed his book to the chair and strolled out of the room. He loved William with all his heart, he really did but he did learn to respect Williams space over time. Jaze learned more about Sebastian too though.

~A few days later ~

Sebastian and Jaze were out one night since Sebastian decided he wanted a late night stroll. Jaze had asked him why he didn't want to bring his lover with him and he said he was asleep and that he didn't wish to wake him. So Jaze respected the answer and went with Sebastian when they ran into a child of blonde locks. She seemed so familiar to Jaze that he couldn't put his finger on it.

"Uncle Jaze?" She sounded just the same but slight difference to her eyes. 

"S-serenity!?" Jaze's eyes widen when he saw her. He was at a lost for so many words. He than hugged her tightly. 

"Serenity you are alive!" Jaze smiled and laughed softly through his own tears.

Serenity giggles and hugs him. "Over the course of the years without you and mom I learned many things."

"What did you learn?"

Serenity goes into full detail of her story while she traveled. So many bad things had happened to her. She was molested, raped, experimented on, just so many things that made Jaze want to cry for her. Serenity noticed and she shook her head like, please don't cry.

Sebastian cleared hsi throat.  "Hello I am Sebastian D'Anver. And you are?"

Jaze set Serenity down and she smiles. "I am Serenity Merle. My mother was Opal. She is gone obviously. "

Jaze utters these words and he wishes he hadn't.  "Actually...she still lives just not in her own body."

Serenity turns on Jaze sharply. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY MOTHER STILL LIVES!?"

Jaze held up his hands. "She lives yes... just not as her own self...."

Serenity sighs and turns towards Sebastian and smiles. "I am sorry for yelling but may I speak with my uncle alone~?"

Sebastian nodded and allowed them to speak alone. Jaze hadn't liked how the alone in Serenity's sentence sounded. Serenity starts pacing back and forth waiting for Jaze to begin speaking. "How did she die?"

"Hunters took her by surprise.."

"Yet she is the strongest!" Serenity snapped.

Jaze just nodded.

"Who's her secon be bloodline?" Serenity asked shortly after a few moments of silence.

"A woman named Melody." Jaze answered quietly.

"Where is she?"

Jaze changed the subject a bit. "Melody is a vampire."

Serenity stops. "How nice! I want to know where she is!"

Jaze sighed. "She is with a male named Lucian. He is one of which your mother, my sister, changed. She kept him as a toy at first, than a vampire that is a vampire hunter killed her. "

Serenity sighs. "Ok so you're saying is that she is not the enemy?"

Jaze nods. "Yes she isn't the male is though because he is close with the male that killed your mother, my sister."

A woman walks over. "My Lady Serenity? "

Serenity,  Jaze, and Sebastian look at the woman.

"Yes Valencia?" Serenity says to the woman softly.

Val looks up at Jaze and she blushes. "N-nothing my lady nevermind sorry to intrud."

(I AM BACK! XD I hope you all enjoy this new chapter because it is a new chapter in Jaze's life as of rn. You will all learn more about Val later and how she became a follower to Serenity. Hope you all enjoyed.)