Vio's flight

Vio flapped her wings a bit since her master hasn't been giving her attention recently. She wondered what could be wrong with Lucian.

"It's my fault." He would mutter over and over again until she screeched at him.

Whenever Lucian came too he would look down at his hands all covered in blood. He would tremble at the sigh. Vio knew he never wanted to be one of those creatures. Vio hops onto Lucian's shoulder. Vio nudges the side of Lucian's face.

Lucian takes a shaky deep breath. "Their going to change her because of my dumb ass self."

Vio shakes her big red head and she softly nudges him again. Lucian looks up and he sees she is now pointing at a piece of parchment* on the "desk" he created out of a few old suit cases and a couple folding chairs he found.

Lucian stood up and walked over take a pen and he begins writing on the parchment. Once he completed the letter, he rolls it up and places the letter into the Vio's carrier around her leg.

"You know who to go too." He says softly

Vio flaps her wings. Lucian walks over to the hole in the wall. Vio than takes off towards the South towards Lucian's oldest friend. Ivan Beltov.

Ivan wanted nothing to do with this war so he decided to stay hidden. He was one of the few vampires Lucian trusts.

~A couple days later~
Vio lands on a perch and she screeches out towards the building.

A tall man slightly  different from normal vampires as he wears glasses and his more of a grump.

"What do you useless birds... Ah isn't it Vio the bird I gave to that annoyance Lucian. How is he doing with that useless stupid war?"

Vio bows every so slightly. When she comes back up she holds her leg out slightly towards him. He walks over and takes out the letter and reads it.

"Ah I see so he may of found her but she has been kidnapped while they were out on a mission." His voice sounding scruffy. "Hmmmm.. well this has no meaning to me but...."

(Mwahahahah Cliff hanger because I get them alot now a days xD oh  and * a parchment is another name for paper.  Oh and I will take name requests because like I need alot for the different vampires and I may put in more hunters. Well see ya my peeps and good luck with life, school, and whatever relationship your in. Oh and song just idk xD )