He chuckles. "Lexi thought me how. She expects me to do our future daughters hair."

I smile and soon my smile slowly fades away.

Lexi, I can't believe I did this to her. I made out with her boyfriend. (Which she had it with...which is weird now that I think about it.) I seriously have no idea why I let myself let it go that far. She's ganna lose her trust in me, and I- I understand. What I did was wrong and, if it were me. I would have a hard time forgiving.

Then there's Matt. He loves me so much, I think we might have another chance. But, that just turned into a thought, all because of our stupid mistake. I don't want to lose him again. I only want to be with him. That's all I ever wanted now that I think of him. The thought of losing him too, makes my heart slowly break.

I sigh at the thought of losing Lexi and Matt.

Taylor notices as he curls my bangs.

"What wrong?" He asks.

"Lexi and Matt." I sigh.

He nods and moves down to the tips.

He does my hair as I pull out my make up bag.

I do my make up as he does my final pieces of my hair.

I look at myself in the mirror as I apply some make up. I can't believe I looked like this the whole time people were around me.

I shake my head and miss up Taylor.

"Hey! You messed me up, what's wrong with you?" He asks annoyed.

I groan and apply eyeliner.

"I can't believe I looked like this the whole entire time."

He flicks my head and I place my hand where he flicked his finger on my head and do a "owe" face.

"Don't say that you looked gorgeous." He finishes my hair and unplugs my curling iron.

I sigh and put on a light gold eye shadow.

"Yea right." I mumble once I'm done with that.

He takes away my make up bag and I give him a what-the-fuck-do-you-think-your-doing look.

"Give it back!" I groan standing up.

He steps back and places the bag behind him.

I groan and walk into my closet. I have another one there.

I stop in the middle and groan and tilt my head back. I walk back to the room and grab my clothes off my bed.

"I'm ganna change." I say and walk into my closet.

I hear a slight, "okay." As I close the closet door.

I strip off my clothes and pull out my make up bag.

I look at my hair, Taylor did a great job. I smile and do the rest of my make up which is,

-A wing on both eyelids.

-Mascara.

And lastly

-Red rich lipstick.

I nod satisfied and put on the beautiful clothes Matthew got me. I slip on some white flats and look at my closet mirror. I feel beautiful, but all good things come to an end and the vision of my scars come in sight.

This outfit isn't long sleeve.

I sigh and place my make up bag back and put my dirty close into the dirty laundry basket.