Chapter 7

Natalie's POV:

"Bye Cam." I hear Matt say as he closed the door of the car.

Cam drives next door and stops at the driveway.

He turns off the car and sits there for awhile.

"Natalie you can stop now, I know you're just pretending to be asleep." He says turning back to face me in the back seat.

I sigh.

I sit up straight and climb over, sitting next to him.

"How did you know?" I ask upset .

"Natalie, I'm your brother just in case you forgot. I know when you're lying or when your upset." He says sounding disappointed in me.

We sit in the car until I hear a yawn.
I hop out of the car and walk over to mine. I take out my suitcase and roll it inside.

I walk in and see Cam walking back from the kitchen with an apple in his hand.

"So Cam where will I sleep?" I ask while he takes a bite of his apple.

"Ha in your room dummy." He says chuckling.

I let out a little chuckle myself and make my way upstairs. I walk into "my room". Once I walk in, its not even "my room" anymore. There's posters of MAGCON on the simple white walls. The bed is in the corner followed by a desk and night lamp. The wall where the bed lays has a light up poster that reads "YouTube".

I unpack everything and walk into the restroom. I get undressed and take a quick warm shower. I dry myself and put on a random pair of PJs I packed. I brush my hair and teeth and walk over to my bed to charge my phone.

I walk over to Cams room and knock on the door.

"Come in." Cam says from the other side of the door.

I do what be says and go in.

"Sorry Cam, I can't fall asleep." I say sounding like a child.

"May I sleep here for tonight?" I ask really hoping he says yes.

"Of course. Hop in baby sis." He says making some room for me.

I hop in and wrap myself into the covers. Cameron hugs me and pulls me closer. I lay my head on top of his chest. I slowly close my eyes. I haven't felt this safe in a long time. Feels just like old times. I would have nightmares and I would fall asleep exactly like this.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too." He whispers back and kisses my forehead.

"I love having a big brother like Cam. I wouldn't ask for anyone else." I think to myself as I fall asleep.

Next day

5:00PM

Natalie's POV:

*A potato flew around my room*

My phone rings.

Contact- Matty boo

(M=Matt N= me)

M-Hey beautiful.

N- Sup Matty.

M- Wow okay, don't tell me I'm handsome. I have no feelings.

He says playing around.

I just stay silent, not really wanting to talk.

M- Natty, what's wrong?

Great now I worried him.

I let out a sigh.

N- Nothing Matt, I'm just uh sleepy, that's it.