Chapter 14

Matthew being his normal dinosaur👆

Natalie's POV:

"Matt!! Get out of the car before your parents realize your out this late!" I purposely yell.

He chuckles. "They're not here. I'm home alone for the rest of the week."

"Aww, pour Matts a loner." I sheepishly say.

"Will I wouldn't be if you stayed." He starts as he looks at me with his big hazel brown eyes.

"I would but I can't leave Nayeli alone. Who knows what she'll do, she can burn down the house in like a second." I laugh.

"Well, maybe I can stay with you?" He asks.

"Sure thing, wait. Don't you have school tomorrow?" I question.

"Hey, so do you?" He asks curiously.

"Matt. I take online school now. That's why I haven't went to school." I inform.

"Ohhhh." He lets out with a dumb face.

"But o'well, Ill take you. Go get some clothes!! Hurry I'm sleepy!" I demand.

*At the apartment*

Natalie's POV:

"Where do you wanna sleep for the last time Matt!!" I yell.

I swear he acts like a 5 year old.

"My name isn't Matt. Its Mattosaurs!!" He yells and does a dinosaur sound. He comes into the room acting like a dinosaur.

I blurt out laughing. "WHAT!!"

I scream as he continues to walk like a dinosaur.

"I want food!!" He screams.

I stop laughing and glare at him." I want you to stop and tell me where you wanna sleep since you only have like 4 hours of sleep left."

He stops and walks my way. As in he walks normally my way. "Uhh, I'll sleep with you." He says hopping into my bed.

I glare at him.

"Uh, if that's ok with you?" He asks quickly standing up from my bed.

I smile." Yea sure, I mean we're only best friends. "

"Right." He awkwardly says as be scratches the back of his neck.

"Here go change while I go get Nayeli's lazy ass up from the couch." I say and hand him his clothes.

Yea maybe he is a 5 year old.

He obeys and goes and changes. I walk out of the room and into the living room. I see Nayeli on the couch where she peacefully fell asleep. I walk over to her and tap on her shoulder.

"Hey, get up so you can go sleep on your bed." I whisper in her ear. She groans and gets up.

She drags herself into our room and carelessly throws herself onto her bed. I chuckle and shake my head. I move her around and cover her up. I go into our closet and grab something to sleep in. I quickly change in the closet and walk back to the room.

I lay in bed and wait for Matt to come so I can turn off the lights.

He walks in and I wait for him to lay next to me. I turn off the lights and snuggle into my pillow.

"Natalie?" Matt whispers.

"Humm?" I hum turning to where I can kinda see him.

"Thank you for everything." He says simply.