Chapter18

Natalie and Matthew 👆

Natalie's POV:

I walk into the apartment.

"Hey Natalie." They all say.

I just ignore them, storming into my room.

I kick off my shoes and layed my in bed.

I snuggle against my pillow and started to sob. I have never loved someone so much. Maybe that date should of never happened, I would still be with Taylor.

These words keep repeating in my mind as I continue to sob in bed.

*knock knock*

"Natalie can we come in?" I hear the guys ask.

I just wipe my tears away as I stand up.
I walk towards the door and let them in. I walk back to my bed and snuggle with my pillow.

"Natalie whats wrong?" Jack J asks as he sits on the edge of my bed.

I just stare at the floor and shake my head.

"Come on Natty, tell us." Shawn says as he lays down next to me. I put my face in my pillow and reject.

"Natalie tell us, we just wanna make you feel better." Nash says rubbing my back.

I sigh and remove my pillow.

"Natalie you have been through a lot. We understand that, but you have to tell us. We already feel terrible for what happened last year, if only we were there. I promise we would of have done something to all those girls." Aaron calmly says.

His words kinda made me feel better. I'm just shocked, who told him? Or should I say them.

"Wh-ho told you?" Is what I ask first.

They all sigh.

"Cameron." Aaron mumbles.

"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you guys sooner." I apologize sitting up.

Shawn plays with my hair while Nash and Aaron sit down.

"It's fine, we just wish we knew about it because we would of stopped them." Nash says looking at Shawn confused.

Shawn looks back at him with a smile."What? She has soft hair."

I chuckle and continue to talk to them about last year. How I got bullied and how Cam almost let me go. Lastly I told them on how Nayeli and I got this apartment and how we afford it.

"I always knew you would grow up to be very responsible." Shawn chuckles.

Everyone agrees.

"Hey where is Nayeli, Jack G, and Cam?" I ask.

"Cameron left after you left with Taylor and Nayeli and Jack went for a walk." Aaron says wiggling his eyebrows when he told me about Nayeli and Jack G.

I laugh and stand up." Well where are you guys staying the night?"

"Oh, we all stayed with Cameron yesterday and we plan on staying there for the rest of the week." Jack J says standing up with me.

"Do you guys have to go so soon." I whine hugging Jack J.

"I'm sorry Nat, we just have to get back to the studio." He says hugging me back.

"Same." Shawn say standing up.

"I might just stay here." Aaron says not sure of his words.

I pull away from the hug.