Chapter 15

The balcony view👆

Natalie's POV:

(C=Cam-N=me)

N-Nuh uhh!!!
I practicality scream through the phone.

C-Yeah they'll be here in about four hours. I want you to dress nicely but, still comfortable. I mean I think were only ganna go for a walk by the beach.

I nod although he can't see me.

N- Ok Cammy. Well I should get ready, I love you.

C- Alright, I love you too.

I smile and hang up.
I get up from bed and its 10:45.am
I'm so excited. Aaron and the Jack's are on there way here for a little visit. I'm a little mad a JJ (Jack Johnson) for not telling me he had a sister. I mean all these years he didn't introduce me to her,how sad.

I walk over to Nayeli's bed which is perfectly made. I read the note on the bed.

Good morning bae.
I went to the mall to go buy me a fast cute outfit since I have somewhere special I have to go this Friday. Ill tell you everything when I get home.
Love- Your bae ❤❤

I smile and put it back.
I walk over to the closet and pick an outfit.
I wanna look nicely dressed since Taylor is going too, and of course because Cam told me to.

I finally find a pretty nice outfit for the day. Its a bit windy but, its still really warm.

I walk to the bathroom to change and do my morning routine

After I walk out and make my way into the kitchen.

"What to eat?" I ask myself as I open random cabinets.

After a few minutes I give up and walk over to the cabinet where we keep our cereal. I grab some Coco Puffs and pour it in my bowl along with some milk.(You need some milk)

I grab a spoon and walk out onto our balcony. I spend a lot of time here. Especially when I have a lot of stuff on my mind. I sit on a chair and set my cereal on our little small table. I look out the beach. The sun is already out, obviously and it hits my skin. I close me eyes and breathe.

"Hey." Someone says.

I open my eyes and turn around.

I smile. "Hey."

"I always find you here. Why is that?"

I chuckle." Well, if you didn't already know Matthew. This is my favorite place to think."