Chapter10

Matts POV:

"Chole, I don't know." I say playing with her caramel brown hair.

"Come on bae. Let's go together, please. I already bought a dress." She says moving closer to me.

"Chole, I'll be busy the whole night." I say looking down at my phone.

"Matt, if you don't wanna go with me just say no I can't. That simple." She mumbles and stands up.

"No Chole, I do just uhhh. I'll be busy bae." I say not really knowing what to say.

"See whats wrong with you? Why don't you say no, I cant go with you to the New Years party?" She looks at me kinda hurt.

I sigh, shit. I had already asked Natalie. I can't say no to her, I'll upset her. She likes me and not to mention I told her I'm not dating,when I'm dating Chole. Shit what do I do?

Think think.....

"See Matt, call me when you come back to Earth." Chole says crossing her hands.

"No Chole wait. Will you be my date to the New years party?" I ask forcing a smile.

She sighs and a smile spreads on her lips.

"Of course bae." She comes towards me and hugs me.

"I love you." She whispers in my ear.

I pull away from her. I stare at her for a while. She looks back at me for a response.

"I love you too." I whisper.

Natalie's POV:

"Ehhh, I like the silver one more." I say as I look at Nayeli who's holding up two dresses.

"Yes you're right. That one is more elegant." She says and sets down the dress on her bed. She takes out her shoes and more stuff.

I turn back around to look at my dress. Its laying perfectly down on my bed. I can't wait to put it on, its so gorgeo-

"Natalie?" Nayeli yells.

I snap out of my thoughts.

"What?" I ask turning to Nayeli.

"Your phone, its ringing." She says looking at my phone that's on the night stand.

I walk towards it.

*A potato flew around my room*

(M=Matt N=me)

N- Hello?

M-Hey Nat.

N- Oh hey Matty

M-How's my baby girl doing?

N-Fine until you called me.

I chuckle.

M- Owwch. I was just seeing what you were doing and I need to talk to you at the dance. I need you to meet someone okay?

N-Is everything okay?

M-No, not really

N- Matthew, w-what is it?

M-Natalie, I know that you like me. I like you too, just I have mixed feelings.

My heart sinks

N-oh-hum, mixed feelings about what?

He sighs

M- I'm dating someone.

A tear falls from my eye. I just stand there. How could he mess with my feelings? I wipe my tear away.