Chapter 2

Natalie's outfit above.

Cam's POV:

Matt called and he sounded so worried and angry. He said there was a problem and to meet him at his house, then hung up. He didn't even explain what happened or what's wrong. All I can think is Natalie. She's been acting strange, almost as if she is hiding something.

Flashback-

I heard Natalie go downstairs, so I woke up and got ready.

I walked down stairs and noticed something different about Natalie.

"Morning baby sis." I say as I gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"Morning." She said and smiled.

As I was making pancakes I noticed she was wearing more make up than she usually wears.

"Why so much make up?" I ask her.

"Just felt like it." She said while she looked at her phone.

When she looked at her phone I noticed she had a bruise on her neck.

"Oh, okay. You better not be seeing Taylor alone without Matt or I." I say angrily.

"I'm not! Don't you trust me?" She said hurt.

"I do just, you know you can trust me right?

"Yeah, I do." She said and gave me a hug.

End of flashback-

Cams POV:

"Does she not trust me?" I say to myself.

"Sorry sir but I have to go, my sister got sick."

"Oh okay, you'll have to work an extra hour tomorrow, hope your sister feels better."

"Thank you sir, bye." I say.

"Bye kid." He smiles waving.

I grab my keys and get in my car and drive off to Matt's house.

Matt's POV:

Its been almost an hour and Cam still hasn't came. He lives next door, what can be taking him so long? I walk towards my window and see that his car isn't there.

"Oh, he must be at work." I say.

Natalie has been my next door neighbor almost four years now. She moved in with Cameron ever since she got expelled from her old school. You can say Natalie's a rebel and that's one of the many things I love about her.

"Matt?" I hear.

I turn around and see Natalie awake.

"I'm here baby girl." I say and walk towards her.

"Matt?" She said worried.

"Yeah baby girl?"

"Why am I in your clothes? What happened to mine? Why is my hair wet?" She asks really fast.

"Your clothes were bloody and-" She cuts me off

"You didn't shower me did you?!" She said more worried.

I start stepping back and hit something and I shake my head. "What?! No, well my sister did, but you were in your bra and underwear and, no I didn't. Of course not, no!" I say in an awkward tone.

She looks at me and raises both of her eyebrows and lets out a cute giggle of hers.

I look at her and laugh.