Chapter11

Natalie and Taylor 👆

Natalie's POV:

"Yeah I'm fine Taylor. He just gave me bruises on my wrist. I'm fine, I swear Tay." I say as I stare at my wrist and look back at him.

"How could he do that?" He asks.

"I'm wondering the same thing, hey can you put my hair back. Like the bangs?" I ask as I motion him towards me.

"Yeah sure babe." He says and holds my bangs back.

I get butterflies in my stomach. Oh no, my feelings. What are they doing to me?

I grab my little makeup bag I brought and got the mascara and lipstick out.
I fix my mascara and lipstick. I look back at Taylor who's staring at me.

"What?" I ask putting my makeup away.

"Why do you put on makeup?" He asks looking at me with a curios face.

I chuckle. "Because I need it. If I don't put it on, I look like a potato."

He lets go of my bangs and pulls me towards him.

"I honestly think potatoes are cute." He whispers in my ear.

I bite my lip, I seriously want to scream.

"Taylor-." I start.

"What? You look beautiful with and without makeup." He states.

I groan and wiggle myself from his grip

"Let's go back before people start to worry." I say and hold my hand out so he can take it.

He takes it and we make our way back to our little group. Nayeli's all over the food they bought and Cameron's completely lost in his phone. Nash is staring at thin air and Matt, he's just staring at Taylor and me. He looks away and gets up.

"I have to go Chole is waiting for me, bye guys." He hugs Nash and Cameron and tries to hug Taylor. I just wave and stare at Cameron who's staring at me and Taylors hands.

Oops

"Guys get up party poopers. Lets go have fun. LETS DANCE!" I yell the last part.

Thank god its dark by now, no one can see my wrists.

They all nod in agreement. We walk out of the dance floor and start dancing the first song that comes on.

We dance and nod our heads to the beat. A few fast songs go by and a slow song starts to play.

"My gorgeous lady, may I have this dance?" Taylor asks holding his hands out, waiting for a response.

I giggle and nod my head in response. I take his hand and he pulls me towards him. Our bodies closer than ever. I lay my head on against his chest. As much as I love being in his arms, I can't help but think.

What the fuck happened to Matthew? He's never hurt me. Why is he mad at me? He's the one who promised. He's the one who broke it. I was played by stupid promises.

I listen as the music still plays. I look around, my eyes lay on a couple kissing.

The girl is very pretty. She looks like she's around twenty. She's wearing a very pretty dress. Not a dress like everyone else. It shows her stomach, but not to much. The dress is a dark light blue coved with a heavier color of blue patterns. It cuts a little above the knees, but it fits her perfectly. They move away from each other and the boy. Its Cameron? WHAT?

"Tayl-" I start, but get cut off by a girl on a speaker.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen. I hope you're having a nice evening. Although in exactly three minutes, the new year will come." She states, the crowd cheers.