Chapter 36

Matthews POV:

Tears stream down my face as we all sit quietly in the waiting room.

I look around and see everyone in tears. Lexi is sobbing into Taylors shirt as he rubs her back and cries into her hair.

Samantha is shaking in Aarons arms and Aaron is trying his best to stop crying.

Nayeli is in the corner of the room, crying into her knees as Jack tries to calm her, but she keeps shaking her head and kicking him away.

As in for me, I'm just waiting for everyone else to get here. The doctors won't tell us anything, nothing at all. They just took her without saying anything.

More tears fall from my eyes as I replay everything that went on.

The waiting doors slam open breaking me out of my thoughts.

"WHERE'S NATALIE?!" Cameron screams as tears fall from his eyes.

He falls on his knees once his eyes meet everyone else. Nayeli crawls over to him and hugs him. They sob into each others shirts.

I just shake my head not wanting to believe anything that is going on.

I bring everything that is left in me to stand up and walk over to them.

"Cameron, tell us she'll be okay." I start to sob again.

He just looks at me and shakes his head.

I run out and bump into a nurse.

"Sir, are you waiting for Natalie Dallas?" She rubs my shoulder walking me over back to the waiting room.

I nod and sob more.

"A doctor is about to talk to you. Please wait." She gives me a weak smile and leaves me in front of the waiting room.

I open the doors and see Axel is here along with April.

He turns to look at me, his eyes are full with sadness and madness. He shakes his head and puts his hands through his hair. He starts sobbing and everyone just seems to want to wake up, and just believe its a nightmare.

Hours later.

Cameron's POV:

I sit shaking my left leg, waiting for the stupid doctors to tell us something.

"Babe, please let me get you something to eat, you need some food." Sabrina insists.

I shake my head and stare at everyone. It seems to be better, not everyone is crying, they just stare at the simple white walls.

"Nayeli please stop crying, we have to stay strong for her." Jack comforts her.

She pushes him away and brings her knees up to her face. I just stare at her, wanting to tell her that everything will be okay. That we need to stay strong, but I can't lie to her.

I can't keep myself from thinking of what can go wrong.

I can't stop thinking o-of losing her. Tears make their way down my cheeks as I imagine my worse nightmare.

I look at Matthew then at Axel, they both are staring at me, tears fill their eyes as I start to sob.

The waiting doors slowly open and a doctor comes in.

He looks at us and everyone stands up.

"Please sit down. It would be better for everyone." He insists, as he waits for everyone to sit.

Everyone has fear in their eyes, my heart starts pounding.

This can't be happening.

"All of you are here for Natalie Dallas correct?" He asks.