Chapter 32

Natalie's POV:

(L-Lexi+N-Natalie)

L- Wait so it's a date?

She asks for the millionth time.

I groan.

N- Lexi, he just invited me to go eat and hang out. Plus I have a boyfriend.

She sighs.

L- Natalie, last night April and your 'boyfriend ' were being to 'friendly'.

My heart aches.

L- I'm sorry Natalie, it just wasn't normal.

I sigh. He likes her and I'm just left alone.

N- No you're right. He likes her, I mean today I woke up and went straight to the kitchen.

L- What does that have to do with this situation?

I groan.

N- I was about to tell you that.

She giggles.

L- Oopps, sorry.

I smile.

N- No it's okay. Where was- oh okay so, I was walking down the stairs and saw them talking and getting really close. So I stood behind and they started tickling each other. Long story short they kissed and they plan on telling me and Matt after our hangout.

By now my smile had dropped remembering the event.

The line goes silent.

L- How could Axel do this?  He's so gentle, he wouldn't hurt you. Would he?

I feel a tear make its way down my cheek.

I hold the rest back.

N- Axel and I were never meant for this. We were better off as best friends. Just like everyone of my past 'boyfriends'.

I hear Lexi mumble.

N- Hey, don't think I'm blaming you for my break up with Taylor. It wasn't meant to be boo. He found the most perfect girl for him. I couldn't be happier boo.

She sniffles in the back.

L- Thanks Natalie, I'm sorry about Axel.

I sigh.

N- It's okay. I'm not crying over guys anymore. Maybe this is a sign, all I have on my mind is tour.

I smile of the sound of it.

L- You should be. So do you want me to come over? I'll bring Samantha, she misses Aaron.

I giggle.

N- Of course.

L- See you later boo.

I smile.

N- Okay boo, drive carefully. Love you.

L- Alright. Love you too.

I hang up and sit up from my bed.

I look at my reflection using the mirror on my left wall.

Natalie you've been strong. It's okay to break a promise right? Live the life you picture in your head. Live wild and don't care what other people say or think. Live day by day, your life is shit, but will get better soon. Be happy, Axel is still a best friend, April is still a friend, Matthew is still your world. Forgive little by little. You deserve to be happy.