Chapter 25

*A week later.*

Natalie's POV:

"Natalie please get up and at least change. You can't sit here and just wait for everything to get better." Nayeli sighs taking my blanket away from me.

I shake my head and hide my face with my pillow.

She walks over and snaps it out of my hands.

The sun shines in my face making me groan in annoyance.

"Go take a shower. Everyone is coming for a visit." She demands.

I tilt my head. "Everyone?" My voice cracks.

Its the first time I've talked in a week.

She nods her head. "Cameron has noticed that you haven't been the same." She pauses and looks at me." So everyone is coming as in everyone."

I groan wanting to cry.

"Who's everyone?" I ask clearing my throat.

She sighs getting annoyed." Cameron, Aaron, The Jacks, Shawn, Nash, I think Hayes might come, Carter, Taylor, Lexi, Samantha, Axel, so you can introduce him to everyone. Oh and-." She stops and thinks.

I look at her. "And who else?"

"That's everyone." She mumbles.

I groan and kick my feet. After like minutes, I finally decide to sit up.

I sit up and place my feet on the cold hard floor.

I wince in pain, my head hurts like hell. I walk towards the bathroom. I strip off my clothes and turn on the shower. I wait, trying to get the water at the right temperature. I walk in and once the warm water hits my skin, I feel a bit better. I do my normal shower routine and I step out. I wrap a towel around my body and hair. I wash my face and teeth and walk out.

I walk into the room and my bed is made, and my head starts throbbing. I groan and walk in the closet. I go through my clothes, I grab my favorite shirt. I start remembering why I have this shirt. Then I remember, its our shirt.

-Flashback-

*A week before.*

Natalie's POV:

I get up and walk into the bathroom. I flicker on the lights and shut the door, I stare at myself in the mirror. I'm currently home alone. Nayeli's working, Axel is out, said he's going to go buy something, and everyone else. I have no idea. I pull out my phone and read through the hate comments one more time.

I shouldn't be doing this, it's only making me worse. I feel like shit, I don't want to do this anymore. Everyone is hating me, over some stupid rumors. Rumors about Axel and I, or about my brother and his friendsIt's honestly stupid. Cameron has tweeted over a million times for them to stop. That everything that is being said is fake, but of course, that didn't help.