"Just stay inside the circle." I said in a low voice, grabbing the flame thrower. Sammy copied my actions.

The sounds then came from above. I darted my eyes up to the trees, where scratches we being left. The creature jumped from tree to tree, circling its prey. Us.

"Come on you son of a bitch." I muttered, readying the flame thrower. I quickly glanced at Sammy to make sure he was ok.

"Will someone please tell us what's going on?!" Ben yelled.

"What did I say? Stay inside the god damn circle and shut up!" I shouted at them
and they obliged. Jeez, I sound like Dad.

Everything went quiet, too quiet. Something bad was about to happen. A creature doesn't just disappear and do nothing.

Suddenly, the wendigo throws rocks at me and Sammy. It hit our flame thrower tanks, spilling the fuel out so we couldn't fire.

"Damn he's a smart son of a bitch isn't he?" I chuckle dryly.

"What're we going to do now Dean?" Sam asked worried.

"Just stay inside the circle until dawn." (A/N: I just made a game reference! Anybody who knows the game is awesome!)

A piercing scream rang out again. The bushes began to move like something was in them. I held my gun out, even though it wouldn't do any good but it would slow the sucker down. The wendigo finally showed its ugly ass face. It ran out, ready to attack but stopped when it saw the circle. It looked at me with its cold eyes and screamed, blaring it's yellow teeth.

Then a whistling sound was heard, grabbing everyone's attention, mine especially. My eyes were greeted to the sight of a woman about my age or younger. She was beautiful and held a flame thrower in her hands. The wendigo pounced at her and she smirked. A sexy smirk.

She fired the flame thrower and burnt the wendigo to a crisp. When the creature dies she put down the thrower and frowned at the body. "That's for scratching my arm bitch." She spat.

I chuckled and she turned to face me. Her gorgeous eyes went wide but quickly averted her gaze.

"So do you guys have a death wish or are you just stupid, coming out and camping in the woods where people have been going missing?" She sighed. "Oh and I found another stupid person as well. Tommy get your butt out here!" She shouted towards the trees.

Tommy, Hayley's and Bens brother, came out. He ran to his siblings and hugged them. Eww chick flick moments. "You're welcome by the way. Only killed a wendigo and nearly died doing it." She huffed, referring to her arm which was soaked in blood. This girl was amazing.

"Are you a hunter?" Sam chocked out.

"Born and raised." She answered proudly. Then she looked at me. "So are you gonna tell me your names or ya just gonna keep staring?" She smirked with a wink.

I blushed a little. "D-Dean" I stuttered, still stunned by her beauty.

"Well D-Dean, I'm Y/N." She giggled. A heavenly giggle.

"Sam. Sam Winchester." Sammy introduced himself more confidently. He gave me a look that said 'You okay?'

I shrugged and looked at Y/N. I cleared my throat. "Pretty name for a pretty girl."

"Such a player." Y/N muttered, making Sam laugh.

"Anyway, I'm not sure about you but I'd like to get outta here and fix myself up." She spoke up.

We all nodded and headed back to the car. "Wow 1967 Chevy Impala nice" Y/N praised.

"Yup she's my baby." I said proudly. I was beginning to like this girl. Y/N followed us back to the motel, we dropped Hayley, Ben and Tommy off first. Y/N got a room, which was next to ours.

I went into her room to help her patch up. I handed her a bottle of whiskey to help with the pain. She took a big swig and didn't even cough afterwards. Impressive. Once I'd finished stitching her up she had a shower and changed into fresh clothes. Still looking beautiful as ever.

I sat on her bed as Sammy sat on a dining room chair on his laptop. Y/N then stood up. "Right I'm starving. Anyone for pie?" She asked.

I felt like I was going to faint. My jaw was wide open. First she ganked a wendigo, saving a person in the process, then she complimented my car and now she wants pie. Could this girl get any better?

"Dean?" Sam gave me a weird look, concerned that I was going to pass out.

"Y-yeah" I rasp out. Then Sammy realised what Y/N said.

"Is he always like this?" Y/N questioned, placing her hand on my forehead to check my temperature. I smiled goofily up at her.

"No he just really likes pie." Sam chuckled.
"Well, looks like you and me are going to get along great Winchester." Y/N smirked.

I nodded my head, unable to form words. She grabbed my hand and pulled me up. "Come on Deano, it's pie time!" She giggled. I snapped out of my daze and chuckled.

"Pie time!" I cheered.

I didn't like this girl. I LOVED her!