Roommate

"I like you Mark, I really really like you ever since the day I came here. I know you hate people that are homos but I just want you to know about my feelings for you."

It's been a year since Jinyoung confessed his feelings towards Mark, he kept his feelings for the older for 3 years but last year he decided to confess.

Of all the people in the university, Jinyoung's heart chose to fall in love to his friend, who's quiet, cold hearted, self centered and has an undying hatred for homos. He doesn't think that any miracle could ever make Mark fall in love with him. He keep telling to himself that his feelings for the older is nothing but a heartache and he should just give up but somehow he just can't do it.

Jinyoung didn't receive any feedback from the older after he confessed. If you ever find yourself falling in love to a straight guy, do you ever think that guy will accept your confession? That's what Jinyoung thought.

He doesn't know if Mark already forgot about his confession because ever since that day happened they didn't talk about it not even once but he's thankful that their friendship didn't change, even though they're not that close. Because Mark always distance himself from homos but unfortunately he has this violent homo roommate named Choi Youngjae who always got broken hearted.

Mark let out a loud sigh as he pick up all those things that Youngjae threw while the younger was sitting on the corner, breathing heavily as he sobs. "Youngjae-ah, forget about guys and try to find a girl. They're not going to hurt you just like your ex boyfriends did. It's time to make a change you know."

"You don't understand Mark hyung, I'm not into girls." Youngjae said as he threw another pillow.

"That's why you should try it at least."

"Girls are disgusting hyung."

Mark pick up the pillow and put it back on the bed. "Homos are more disgusting. It's bizarre. It's wrong for humanity."

Youngjae glared at Mark before he threw his photo with his ex boyfriend that was inside the picture frame and it broke. "I swear Mark hyung, if you won't stop talking I will throw your mini aquarium."

Mark sighed before he cleaned the mess. He walked towards Youngjae and crouched down. "Youngjae-ah, I think you should take a rest now before you can ruin all our things here."

Mark guided Youngjae to the bed, Youngjae curled up to the side while Mark covered him with a blanket up to his neck. Even though Mark is a cold hearted and self centered person, he really takes good care of Youngjae. He treats the younger just like his own brother.

Jinyoung was eating his breakfast in the cafeteria when Youngjae sat in front of him, he lifted his head and he was shocked to see Youngjae with swollen eyes.

"What happened to you?" Jinyoung asked.

Youngjae just stared at him and that's when Mark placed Youngjae's food tray in front of the younger.

"He's 5th boyfriend broke up with him yesterday." Mark said as he sat beside Youngjae.

"Oh my, Youngjae-ah are you alright?"

"Obviously not! Can't you see his swollen eyes? He cried so hard last night and he even threw everything he saw in our room."

Youngjae's tears started to fall again and Jinyoung hurriedly wiped it with his handkerchief.

"Youngjae-ah, stop crying. There are still a lot of guys out there tha—"

"Girls." Mark cut Jinyoung's comforting words to the younger. "There are still a lot of GIRLS out there so stop crying now."