RA COVER 3

Hey Finn, made this cover. Sorry it took so fucking long, it's summer time in here and I've gotten busy that I had no time to make this cover. This picture is just a bench and it's the bench in the park where Micky takes Flynn.

Explanation/Interpretation

Micky is the bench, Dan is the tree. Tree protects the bench from burning in sunlight so people could sit on it meaning Dan helps Micky become good and people start to give him chances instead of being distant and mean to him. I really can't find a bench during dawn (and I tried to take a picture of my own, we went up the mountains here in my country but sadly, there wasn't a park but only valleys and mountains and stuff like that which are beautiful but will not fit the cover since it's a mountain and not a suburban place) so yeah I hope you enjoy the cover because I love all your works. It's therapeutic to my depression and anxiety and it just keeps me going.

Whenever I read your updates, it helps me heal internal damages and I can't thank you enough. You help me wait for my own Micky/Dan/Jay/Mike and those characters you made were real and it gives me hope that things are just going to work out after all.

The song above is Stressed Out because that song kind of describes Micky with the lyrics "Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days" And I know it's not rock but it's alternative, I'm really sorry I couldn't find a rock song to fit RA but RA is Drama/Light Comedy to me.

Have a great day Finn! Keep up your magic because it's helping people like me.