One Shot For Jonah Clarke Is Not Gay

Darkness

The only thing I could see probably because it's night time and there are no electricity or it could be a metaphorical way of saying that the Earth had reached it's dark days.

I quickly woke up from the nightmare that I can never fully recover, an image so vivid that I question my sanity. Was it real? Did it really happen? Was I seeing the future and it was giving me the answer on how to solve the problem? I can never tell. The only basis I have of what is real is the man that I desperately need, the man I love with all my atomic particles. The blonde man who made me laugh, cry, made me feel loved and cherished me throughout these dark days, Jonah Clarke.

As I look beside me, the answer is clear and it may seem bittersweet but he is not here. It is sweet to learn that I am not stuck in reverie for I can still solve the problems arising but it is tragic to learn that the man I love is not here to do it with me.

I head out of the shelter I made with my best friend Isaac, our safe zone as I would say since it kept us safe for the past five years of our lives ever since the dark days came.

"Zach!" I exclaimed, waking up the man along with his girlfriend Via who remained a close friend of mine and Jonah.

"It's time to head out, I can already sense them coming." I told Zach as I made my way to our self made bathroom. As I made my way to the bathroom, I start to describe this safe house of ours. It is cozy on the inside since there is heat which is the most important thing today, it was just a room that has a bathroom and two bedrooms with a kitchen. It was nothing fancy since that term is no longer used after the great war happened. I look at myself through the stained mirror and thought to myself, "This is not the Daniel Evans I used to know". In a way I was correct, I never had any panic attacks anymore and I never thought of myself as that unconfident man walking, in a way I have to thank Bruno for that or in other words, my peacock. I scan my face as I see that the hair I dyed purple is slowly fading and so is the scar I have in my cheek. As I touch it, the memories come back flooding to me like I was fucking hit by a wrecking ball.

"Jonah!" I exclaimed repeatedly.

"JONAH!" I was beginning to shout and I was beginning to lose my hope of seeing him alive.

A year after the new year's party we had, the party where we both kissed passionately and admitted our love; the time where I soon learned that Jonah Clarke is happy, News broke down that the world is going into war after an artificial intelligence went rogue causing the war between humans and androids. I clearly remember that day, me and Jonah were sitting on his couch and I was taking a selfie but the camera became cracked.

"What the hell babe? What's that?" Jonah asked me.

"I don't know, it's not like it always happened." I smirked.

"Now Danny-boy don't get sassy with me or you"ll get it" Jonah teased while he pinched my nipple and winked his eye.

Then the TV went on and that scared the shit out of me. The screen flashed a picture of a still skeleton and me and Jonah just sat there in shock. Is this some kind of joke the TV Station made? I thought it was then the skeleton talked.

"Pieces of pathetic human waste, because of you people or human beings, the earth is dying. It is time for our kind to eliminate the specie that killed mother nature. Time to rise, our synthetic power is needed." It had an eerie voice that is enough to make you run scared for the rest of your lives, what does he mean by time to rise? Is there going to be a zombie apocalypse because I have been training for this day.

And just like that my phone died and so is the electricity in the entire house.

"What was that? Is everything for real?" I asked Jonah.