For Finn

Hey Man! so I made two covers for Responsible Adult and you choose whatever you like. The book is one of the best books in Wattpad so far even if it isn't completed yet so as a very BIG THANK YOU for creating it along with The District Line series (which is such an authentic book with an amazing sequel, it can really be a best seller if it gets published and will play a vital role to athletes everywhere who has not come out of the closet) I love you man! I hope to see you go big time one day and I know you will! Just don't lose yourself because you're amazing and I mean that.

Cover Number One

When  I was thinking of a cover, I was always thinking of a sunrise

When  I was thinking of a cover, I was always thinking of a sunrise. I take a lot of pictures of sunrise and sunsets since they fascinate me, a lot. A sunlight can tell infinite meanings because it gives the viewers sense of open interpretations. My interpretation of this picture is that the city is hollow when the sun comes up, the streets are empty and when the light hit them, all of the bad things appear in full vision. This is just like the book, their lives are not really good and it is really melancholic but then if you look on the more optimistic side, you can now see clearly and there is hope that you can change the environment you are living at, you just have to take actions to ensure that this change will occur.

Cover Number Two

I was thinking about the same thing when I made this cover, sunlight

I was thinking about the same thing when I made this cover, sunlight. Light is plays a vital role in our lives. The man in the picture represents an adult all alone in the city with a bunch of strangers who are also living their lives. They are intertwined together because they see each other, nothing more and nothing less and they continue to unravel the mysteries that had been brought to their lives. The man in the middle is walking in a pedestrian lane and it is such a strong image to see. This picture is again an open interpretation for viewers, you can focus on the man or on his shadow or the people in the background or the cars or the stoplight (Or the title, just kidding).

My interpretation of this picture is that the man on the center is being led by his own shadow into uncertainty, the shadow represents his past life. It can be good, it can be bad or it can be both but the man in the picture also knows that this shadow is just a mere illusion and that he already knows where he is going and just looks at the shadow to savor his past life, his left foot being raised symbolizes that even if he still looks in the past, he will never stop to move forward and that is a prime example of being responsible.

Hope you enjoy these covers Finn! You helped me with a lot of things, sorry the covers doesn't contain Taron or Sam, it's just that I never feel good with a person's face in book covers because for me, life is not just about how a person looks but also the things around us that we seem to ignore and become oblivious.

Have a great day Finn! I will always be your friend and number one supporter!

-Vermon Santiago