Chapter 40- The End.. for Now

Evie's POV
I sat down at the table, there was a buffet set up for breakfast this morning. On my plate I had scrambled eggs, toast and bacon. I looked over at Mal's plate, she had at least 50 things piled on there but wasn't eating it. She was playing with the tablecloth and sitting in silence. I nudged her a little and she jumped.
"Come on Mal, you need to eat." I said and she started to eat her toast. I started to eat my eggs and I looked over at Mal. She had tears rolling down her cheeks and was eating her toats in silence.
"Mal.. What's wrong?" I asked her and she shook her head. Not wanting to talk. I was about to say something else, but her eyes flashed green, I knew to leave her alone.

Ben's POV
I was going to the girls room to get Mal for breakfast, but I got told that she was already there. I ran down the hall hoping to get to eat with her. I saw Evie and Mal sitting at the table eating, well Evie was eating Mal was just playing with her food. I walked over to them and put my arms around Mal, making her jump a little.
"Sorry, Mal I didn't mean to scare you." I said and kissed her cheek. She turned around and smiled.
"I'm glad your here.. I am a bit nervous Ben.." she said frowning. I laughed and put my hand on her cheek.
"Princess, there is nothing to be nervous about, I promise." I said and kissed her. She smiled at me
"Okay, I have one request... Can we go visit my mother's prision cell?" Mal asked me and I froze.

Mal's POV
I knew Ben was the only person who could get me into the prison, I needed to see if my mother had a change of heart.
"Oh.. Umm, Mal, we sent her back to the isle.." Ben said and I frowned. I know she is evil, but I still care about her.
"Oh.. Okay... Well, me and Evie need to go make sure everything is ready.. See you later Ben." I said and halfheartedly kissed him. I grabbed Evie by the wrist and drug her out of the dining hall.
"Mal! I was still eating!" she complained and I rolled my eyes.
"Evie, we need to make sure everything is ready for the wedding." I said to her and she grabbed my wrist.
"Mal, I know you better than this.. Whats wrong?" she asked me and I shook my head.
"Its nothing E... Just, forget it." I said trying to walk away. Her grip on my wrist tightened, I started to get angry but smiled a little.. I was glad to know she cared so much.
"E, can we go to our room to talk?" I asked and she nodded. I snapped my fingers and we appeared in our room.
"Okay Mal.. Whats up?" Evie asked sitting down on my bed. I sat next to her.
"Evie, I dont know if I am ready to get married.. Ben is sweet and very deserving, but I am.. evil you of all people know that.. What if things dont work out.. I don't want to be broken if Ben and I don't love eachother in a year.." I said Evie looked a little shocked, I never talk about my worries or feelings that much. She took my hands.
"Mal, if your broken in a year, because things with Ben didn't work out, I'll be there for you.. I will pick up the pieces." Evie said with tears in her eyes. I started to cry and we sat there hugging for about 5 minutes. When we both stopped crying I looked into her eyes and knew she would be there for me, no matter what. What she did next surprised us both. She leaned forward and kissed my cheek after she leaned back she looked away really quick and blushed. I did too.

The next day minutes before the wedding.
Evie's POV
I was helping Mal get prepared for the wedding for some reason I couldn't shake this feeling of jealousy. The odd part was it wasn't jealousy of Mal.. It was of Ben. 'Evie, relax, you have someone you like.. And so does Mal.. She's never gonna like you that way.' I said to myself. Mal walked out of her changing room in her dress, she looked stunning.
"One last touch." I said and pulled out my mirror.
"Mirror, Mirror, in my hand.. Show me something to make this day grand." I said and it shown a light pointing towards a closet. In this closet there was a tiara with purple rhinestones on it. Perfect. I walked it over to Mal and placed it on her head. There's that pang of jealousy again.. I turned Mal around so she was looking in the mirror. She smiled but only a little.
"You nervous?" I asked her and she nodded. I grabbed her hand and helped her to walk to the door. I heard the organ start playing the doors swung open and Mal wrapped her arm around mine. I started to walk her down the Isle and I looked around at everyone who was staring at Mal she was beautiful in her dress. I handed her off to Ben when we reached the end of the isle. Before doing so I hugged her and lifted her veil. She smiled and me and turned to Ben. I walked over behind her to where the bridesmaid was to stand. And the ceremony started.

Time skip

After they said their 'I Dos' everyone was in tears. They slipped their rings on eachothers fingers and kissed. Everyone cheered and celebrated. I smiled weakly but couldn't be happy. Ben removed Mal's tiara and put the crown on her. She was now queen. I smiled at her and she hugged me. I hugged her back, but didn't want to let go.

The End
Thank you guys for reading this story, don't worry the sequel will be out soon. Will Evie's feelings for Mal spiral out of control? Read the next book to find out!
-TGATDCFANART
Bye for now!
😘😘😘❤❤❤
#MEVIE
#BAL