Chapter 10- Troubled

Anthony's POV
A bright light flashed on, I was still in bed.
"Do you mind?" I said to Ben, the most annoying roommate ever. "Its bad enough you stole my girlfriend, you dont need to steal my sleep too."
"Its 12 in the afternoon, I am pretty sure you got enough beauty sleep drama queen." Ben replied rudley. I got up and walked over to him, we were standing face-to-face.
"Look, you better ba- heyyy Mal!" I said as Mal walked in. "Why are you here?" She had a look of shock on her face , I had Ben backed into the wall, and my hand around his throat.. I am totally dead.
"ANTHONY! GET OFF HIM NOW!" Mal screamed so loud I am pretty sure the entire school heard. Just then a thunderstorms started brewing outside. I looked over, and saw Mal holding her spellbook.

Mal's POV
I know Ben doesn't want me to use magic, but when I walk into his dorm to pick him up for breakfast, and my ex-boyfriend has him by the neck, I am going to defend him somehow. I pulled out my spellbook and used the one spell that Anthony hated. The storm spell.
"Mal, why would you summon a storm? I hate them!" Anthony shrieked and ran to hide in his bed. I ran ober to Ben who had fallen to the floor
"Ben? Ben!" I said shaking him "Ben, please get up!" he woke up in a daze, and I hugged him
"Mal what happened, why are you crying?" he said hugging me tightly. I almost cried for an hour, until I heard the crash of thunder and the shriek of a very terrified Anthony.
"Ben I am sorry but I had to use some magic.. If I didn't he would have killed you." I said looking at Ben who had a disappointed look on his face. I almost started crying, but I knew Ben wouldnt yell, because he cares about me too much.
"It's alright, Mal you were just trying to protect me." He said pulling me in for a hug. I smiled then saw Anthony pull out a spellbook and use a spell that pulled me over to him, like a magnet and I was stuck sitting next to him.

Ben's POV
I just about killed Anthony when he used that spell. Mal was all of a sudden being dragged towards him and next thig she was sitting on his bed. I walked over and tried to pull her away but it didn't work. Anthony laughed
"The only way she will be allowed to get away, is if she kisses me." he said scoffing. I looked at Mal and a look of fear drained any happiness from her face.
"Never." she said and the storm g i t even louder. The storm must be following her emotions.
"Well then we are going to ne here a long time." he replied and grined evily. "I could just, force you too." he pulled out his spellbook but then, Mal turned, kissed him and suddenly the magnetic force was broken. As soon as Mal got up she fell into my arms and kissed me and I knew Anthony was angry. As she kissed me the storm died down and it was peaceful again. I pulled out of the kiss and Mal turned to Anthony.
"No matter how hard you try, you cant curse me." she turned back to me "Ben he tried to curse me with that kiss. So thank you, for helping me stay in reality." she said with a look in her eyes, it was almost fear, but way more.. She was terrified.