Chapter 6- No Mal!

Anthony's POV
As I watched Mal walk off with Ben, this feeling in my heart started to swell. I know Mal doesn't like me anymore, but we never actually broke up. I feel cheated. Its time to take back what, well in my case who, is rightfully mine. Mal.

Mal's POV
I pulled out of the kiss and smiled at Ben. He had passion in his eyes and I knew that this was true love. Anthony never showed any interest in my needs or in what I wanted to do. Ben must notice the anger I feel.
"Mal, are you alright" he asks.
"No Ben, I am not.. Its not you, its Anthony.." I say in return figuring now is a good time to tell him "We were dating on the Isle.."
"Mal I know this already." he cuts me off.
"But Ben, we never actually broke up" I said back trying to fight back tears. I feel him put his hand on mine, his hands are warm compared to mine.
"Mal, just because you never broke up doesn't mean your committed to marrying him. He knows you love me, and if he doesn't see that and tries something stupid, I will send him back." Ben said reassuringly "I promise you, Mal. I also promise to protect you so if you need something, I'll be there." he pulls me into a hug and I feel alot better.
*Mal suddenly passes out*

Ben's POV
"MAL!" I catch Mal so she doesn't fall, but she is out cold. As she falls I see something on her back. After I laied her down and gave her my jacket as a pillow I looked and saw what it was. 'Oh no..' I think to myself 'I need to get to Fairy Godmother!' I pick Mal up and run to FG as fast as I can.
*In FG's office*
"Ben, where did this hit her?" FG asked.
"It hit her right between her shoulders.. Why what's wrong?" I reply.
"Well, Ben dont freak out, but this was coated with a love spell.. Mal could be under a very strong spell when she wakes up." She says with a concerened look. "The only way it can be broken is if her true love is revealed to her.." I almost died when she told me this. I ran over to Mal who seemed to be waking up.
"Hey, Mal.. How are you?" I asked hoping she would throw her arms around me.
"Where's... Anthony?" she asked and my heart just about shattered.

Stay tuned! Next part will be released shortly! (Trust me your going to want to see what happens next)