Chapter 4- More Trouble

Ben's POV
After putting Mal to bed and letting Evie know where she was, I walked back to my room and passed out on my bed. The next morning I woke up at 7am and decided to have an urgent meeting- I think its time to invite some more VK's over.
*two hours later*
I walk out of the room confidently, the vote being passed to invite 2 more VK's over, the daughter of Dr. Facilier and the grandson of Lady Tremaine. Freddie and Anthony, they seemed like they could use some help, I knew Mal woul-
"Oh no." I said to no one in particular "MAL!" I had completely forgot to pick her up for breakfast!

Mal's POV
I wake up and look over at the clock, its 8:30am. I start to get up and feel a cramp in my stomach, I run to the bathroom, I knew I shouldn't have eaten the entire bowl of strawberries. When I fianally get out I get a glass of water and head over to the closet. I look in and see all purple. *Mal sighs* I grab my favorite purple longsleeve shirt that has a green dragon and my black jeans. I start to doodle a little in my sketch book and look at the time. It is just going on 9:10 and I hear a knock on my door.
"Come on in!" I say and when the door opens I smile for the first time today.
"Hey, sorry I am late. I had a meeting to get to." Ben says hugging me. I hug him back
"Thats ok, i only got up about 40 minutes ago. And because of all the strawberries I ate.. Well lets just say my morning wasn't that great." I reply.
"Don't worry, my morning wasn't that great either, I had to sit in a room of complaining sidekicks all morning.. But guess what?" he said excitedly.
"Yes?" I asked
"I finally got them to agree! We have more VK's coming to Auradon!" he blurted, I felt like I was gonna pass out.