Chapter 29- Mal's Death Part 2

Evie's POV
It was about 10PM when ben got back with Rapunzel and Flynn.
"What took so long?!?" I screamed with tears streaming down my face."Mal only has 2 hours left!" Ben walked over with Rapunzel.
"Sorry, the trek isn't that easy.. They liv in a hidden tower. Really hidden." Ben said and I rolled my eyes.
"So what exactly can Rapunzel do that we can't" I said looking at her critically, What? I get testy when I am upset.
"Well-" Ben started but Rapunzel cut him off.
"I am able to heal anyone, even bring them back to life." She explained. I didn't beleive her, but she started to wrap her long golden hair around Mal. Flynn was helping her and they were both being watched closely by Ben.

Ben's POV
I watched and hoped nervously. I knew Rapunzel waz going to try her best.
"Okay.. Ready." She said and looked down at Mal. "You might want to stand back.. The only time I ever resurrected the dead was Flynn. This could go wrong, I dont want anyone to get hurt." She said. I watched nervously. She tooke a deep breath.
🎶"Flower gleam and glow.. Let your powers shine. Make the clock reverse bring back what once was mine..."🎶 she took another breath. i watched in silence as her hair started to glow. 🎶"Heal what has been hurt, change the fates design. Save what has been lost, bring back what once was mine. What once was mine."🎶 She finished the song and her hair stopped glowing. We all watchdd and waited patiently staring at Mal as she unwrapped her hair. When I saw Mal's hand twitch my heart skipped a beat.
"Now, wait Ben-" she started but I ignored her and ran over to sit next to her bed.

Rapunzel's POV
I tried to explain something very important to Ben but he was ignoring me. I looked at Flynn kind of worried and he walked over to me.
"Good job, Flower. You saved another one." he said to me. I gave a weak smile, poor Mal.. I couldn't exactly save her the way they all hoped. Mal suddenly sat ip and her eyes were wide open.
"Mal!" Ben threw his arms around her. She hesitated then pushed him off.
"I'm sorry.. Who is Mal?" Mal said. I burst into tears and ran out of the room, Flynn following me closely.
"Flower wait!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug. "It's not your fault. She was to far gone." he said and I burried my head into his chest.