Chapter 35- Say Yes

Ben's POV
I got down on one knee in front of Mal. She sorta squealed and started to tear up.
"Mal Melanie Bertha. I love you so very much, Mal." by now she was crying I grabbed her hand. "I will never forget you. And I know we won't live forever. So Mal, I want to spend the rest of my life by your side." I paused. "After everything that has happened in the past years I know that there is gonna be ups and downs, but we can bare through those together." one last pause. "Mal, we can be happy, if you would..." I pulled out a ring. "Marry Me?"

Mal's POV
I couldn't help it I was a mess. I nodded my head.
"Yes! Yes! I will marry you!" I said. Ben slipped the ring on my finger, stood up and kissed me. The pulled me into a hug.
"I love you, Mal." Ben said and I kept crying. Everyone in the room started cheering. Evie walked over to me.
"Congratulations you two!" she said and I hugged her.
"Evie, did you help plan this?" I asked and she nodded her head. We both started crying. "Look at us.. We are good." Evie pulled me into a hug.
"Just promise me Mal, promise you'll stay safe." she said and I was confused.
"What do you mean?" I asked and Ben grabbed my hand.
"Well, if you said yes, I planned a romantic getaway. So we can spend some time together." Ben said and I smiled.
"Okay." I said and we walked out to the car that was waiting for us. Ben opened the door for me and I got in. He got in after me and we waived goodbye to everyone as we drove off. When we were about 3 miles from Auradon Ben grabbed my hand.
"I love you Mal." he said and I kissed him.
"I love you too." I said and I rested my head on his shoulder. Slowly I started to fall asleep. I smiled as I did, Now I was going to not only be a Queen, but I was his Queen.

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know I have a new story out! It would be so amazing if you could check it out!
Thx 😘😘
-TGATDCFANART