Chapter 27- Mal's Last Wish

*One year later*

Ben's POV
I ran as fast as I could to Mal, tomorrow was her last day, because we haven't found a cure yet..
"Mal, are you alright?" I slammed down the girls door. Mal looked like there was nothing wrong with her. I wlked over trying to resist crying.
"I'm fine Ben, how are you?" she taunted and reached up to wipe away my tears. "Help me up." she asked and I did.
"Mal, I don't know what to do anymore.. I cant loose you.. I-I..." I fell to the floor.
"Ben. Remember what I told you, I will never leave you." she sat down next to me and grabbed my hands. "Just trust your instincts.." she gave a weak smile.

Mal's POV
I looked into Ben's eyes, he was hurting and probably regretting choosing me over Audrey. As that thought flashed into my head I frowned but Ben knew exactly what I was thinking. He leaned in and kissed me.
"Mal, the day we started dating, was the best day of my life. I dont regret anything." he said and kissed me again. This time, passionately.
"Ben.. Can we camp out tonight... If its my last night I would like to see the stars one last time." I asked and Ben's eyes lit up.
"Sure babe, I know the perfect spot." he smiled, grabbed my hand and we got ready to leave.