Chapter 5- Freddie and Anthony

Mal's POV
The same limo that picked Jay, Carlos, Evie, and I pulls around the bend.
"Its not to late to back out!" I mumble to Ben.
"Mal, calm down it'll be fine," he said truning to me "I promise."
Ben had that look in his eyes, a sort of desperate look, but he was cute so I said
"Fine, but the first hint of dark magic and you'll send them back, right?" I pleaded looking at him with a look in my eyes he fell for every time.
"Of course." he replied, see told ya. The limo stops and the door violently swings open, Freddie steps out first followed closely by Anthony.
"I told you to move faster!" Freddie shouts at Anthony.
"Well I could have if you weren't pulling my arm." he replies cooly. He looks at me and looks almost shocked to see me dating a king.
"M-mal? Is that you?" he questioned "How are you here.. And why are you with him I thought you only liked bad boys." he scoffed.
"Well, Anthony, I have changed ever since I left the Isle over a year ago. And Ben is the perfect boyfriend, better than you were, he cares about me." I answered turning away.
================================
Ben's POV
Mal turned away from Anthony pretty quickly. I saw Fairy Godmother step forward to greet our new guests. I turned to look at Mal and saw her silently crying. I pulled her away from the crowed then hugged her.
"Hey Mal, its ok." I wiped the tears from her eyes and she hugged me tightly.
"Thanks" she whispered in my ear and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
"No problem, babe." I pulled out of the hug and took her hand. Fairy Godmother gave me permission to take her somewhere so we could talk.
================================
Mal's POV
Ben took me to his dorm room where I sat down on his couch while he got me some water.
"Ben, why do you love me?" I asked when he sat down.
"Well Mal, I love you because your different, all of the girls here think that to impress someone you have to be a princess. You proved them all wrong." he said putting his arm around me. I blushed and he took the water glass from me. He leaned in real close so we were face-to-face. By then I think I was as red as a tomato, Ben leaned forward and kissed me on the lips, and I kissed him back.