Chapter 36

Felix's POV

"Bubblegum, what wrong with my eye?" I asked the pink princess as she began to search for something in her drawers. I pointed my golden left eye for emphasize.

My head was attached to many wires with my eye on a detector something that I don't know.

"I think, time machine of some sort... I'm not actually sure." She said, hesitantly as she moved to the machine that was spilling out papers with some zigzags on it.

"Try thinking something that you want to appear, Felix. Like food." She said to me as my stomach growled in hunger.

I could imagine a sandwich, a double sized one, with patties, bacon, tomatoes, cucumbers, ketchup and mayonnaise. The thought of it made my mouth water.

As I fantasized about the food, I didn't notice what Bubblegum was staring at something wide eyed. I looked at her funny before turning my eyes to where she was looking at.

Beside where I was sitting was a burger on a VERY fancy plate. The same burger that I imagined. It looks like it was assembling itself like pixels... Am I like Prismo now!?

"This... Is... AWESOME!" I grabbed the sandwich quickly and began to devour it. I saw PB glance at the papers, all I caught was a straight line before going into zigzags again.

"Oh... My glob." She managed to say as she looked at me, her mouth wide open. I looked at her weirdly before taking a bite at my delicious burger.

Jack's POV

"How do you think their doing?" My sister asked me as she began to put a book back from the shelves while opening another one from the stacks of stacks of books....

Wow.

"How should I know?" I obviously said, rolling my eyes. She just sighed and contacted the sugar kingdom through a talkie.

I paid no attention to it as I scanned the book right infringe of me. It was a book of eyes with mythical powers, there were actually thirteen books about this with the same author and I'm on the twelfth one.

I can hear my sister talking so I decided to listen.

"Oh hey, Gumball. Anything new?" She said, smiling to herself. Honestly, I think she has a crush on every guy in Ooo. Not if their little kids.

"Mhm... Okay! See ya." With that the call ended as she walked back to her stacks which she was going to read ALL of it.

I sighed, rubbing my temples. I closed the twelfth book of mythical eyes before going to the thirteenth one. It was a weird looking eye on the cover actually, a purpleish eye with four rings on its iris.

I checked the table of contents if anything of the eye on Felix's and (Y/N)'a is relatable. One caught my attention thought, it is called, 'Thirteen Souls'. Hm...

I paged through it until I saw the picture of it in almost the last page. The Eye of The Thirteen Souls, huh?

An eye that is nearly indestructible. One legend has it, a girl with (H/C) hair will be brought into another world where she will face ordeals along with her only companion, her brother.

The eye can do many things, from making imaginations real, to make wishes come true. Last one was to use this eye was the thirteenth soul who is embedded in the users eyes.

Both boy and a girl became an imagination and reality dealers. They cannot disappear, they are immortal.

War---

The page suddenly burned. That left me shocked as hell.