Chapter 9

Author's POV

"Their human!?" Finn and Fionna said, more like shouted while pointing at you. Felix was still hugging cake too tight for here liking.

"Well yeah, we took some test and the blood and body really looked like the two of yous." PB said, surprised by their outburst.

"Why? Is it a bad thing she's here? Come on guys! You know you guys want another human!" Cake said while shrinking to escape your brother's hug. Felix then ran to Jake and hugged him just like Cake.

You sighed and walked over to where Felix and Jake were while thinking of how to get Felix off of Jake. In the background, the adventurers and the candy rulers were talking about you and Felix.

You wrapped your arms in Felix stomach and pulled him out off Jake. "T-thanks... You brother there had a strong grip!" Jake said as you blushed in embarrassment in Felix's doings.

"Your welcome." You replied to Jake. You then let go of Felix since he calmed down already.

"Hey, the name is Jake the dog! And this is Cake the cat." Jake introduced themselves to you while pointing themselves. Cake just gave you a friendly smile and a wave.

"Hi, the name is (Y/N) (L/N) and this is my brother--" You were cut off by the 'Oh so Lovable Brother' of yours.

"Felix! But you can call me Fel!" After his introduction, you bumped him lightly in the head with your fist. Your brother gave a small 'Ow'.

"Don't cut people off that's like the what? Third time? You cut me off in this world." You said while hands on your hips. "Sorry..." He said while looking down.

"C-come on.. Don't be sad. Look we're gonna meet any... Person.. That you like then we can stay with them for as long a you want." You said while smiling at him softly. He immediately look up and nodded with a smile.

"Hey guys!" PB said to the four of you.

"Hm?" Cake responded while looking in their direction as well as the three of you.

"Finn wants to ask if you can stay at their house." Gumball said and thought, 'Doooon't!!! I'm gonna miss you!!!'

"Sure! We would!" Felix answer for the two of you. He looked at you with puppy dog eyes. You sighed and nodded your head.

'Nuuuuuuuuu!!!!! My princess!!!!!' Gumball thought while sitting in the emo corner, growing animated mushrooms. You all sweatdropped at his actions.

"S-should we go now?" Finn said looking at you and Felix. "Yeah!!!" Felix said while running around.

"Not yet." You said as Felix froze. He turned to you slowly and ran up to you and shook you shoulders.

"WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!!?!" He yelled in your face, greeting spit from it. You said shakily, "W-w-we ne-e-e-ed to-o-o ge-et o-ur cl-o-o-othes." He stopped shaking you while you stumbled back and almost fell down.

Someone caught you. You looked up to see Finn holding you by your shoulders, centimeters away from your face.You both blushed and moved away.

"S-sorry..." You said while rubbing your arm. He said, "It's fine..." While looking away so you can't see his blush. Bubblegum, Fionna, Felix, Jake and Cake saw this and glanced at each other smirking.

Their smirks only got wider when they saw Gumball glaring at Finn with jealousy and then said, "Okay then! Peppermint Butler!" He clapped to summon their most trusted butler.

"Here, your majesty." The peppermint flavored butler bowed down not trying to be rude in front of the new people in the land.

"Please pack (Y/N)'s clothes and bring it back here." Gumball commanded not too strictly. Peppermint Butler bowed down once again then scurrying off to you room to pack you clothes.

"Thanks." You gave him a smile. He blushed a little and said 'No problem' with a smile.

Then Peppermint Butler came back with a punk suit case then gave it to you. You thanked him then saying goodbye to the candy rulers.

You six went out of the castle then Jake stretched to become big while grabbing you, Felix, Finn, Fionna and Cake.

"Let's go!!!!" Felix and Jake shouted excitedly as they looked at each other and chuckled. You shook your head while smiling because of the fact that they look like idiots.

'This won't be so bad after all...' You thought as you look up to see the clear blue sky. You grinned to yourself and then added in your mind, 'Let be my challengers for to be my forever, begin!'

•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•