Chapter 2

Author's POV

Wake up

WAKE UP

You jolted up causing to hit something hard on your forehead.

"Ow!" You heard someone as you hissed in pain. Opening your eyes to see the Vampire King, Marshall Lee in pain. While your brother was nowhere to be found.

You panicked and started to hyperventilate, 'Where am I!? Where's Felix!?!? Why is Marshall Lee here!?!?'.

"Oi! What's going up there!?" Marceline, the one and only, was the second to appear.

'WHAT THE HECK!?!?!' You screamed in you head.

Then you heard Marshall said, "She's awake!"

A childish and familiar voice replied, "She is!?" Then Marceline brought your brother in their room. You realized that there is two Queen sized beds than one also two closets.

Then Felix ran over to your form and hugged you, "I'm glad you're awake! I was beginning to worry!" He said while tears started to form in his eyes.

You hugged him back tightly and rubbed his back with one hand while saying sweet words to him, you didn't realize you calmed down after seeing Felix.

"You promised me you won't cry..." You said while smiling. A faint 'I'm sorry' was heard from him. Then suddenly someone faked a cough to get your attention.

"Sorry to interrupt on your little reunion but we need to discuss some things..." Marceline was first to speak up.

Your eyes turned towards her, smiling apologetically, you nodded your head. "Come on, Felix. Time to talk with them.."

"Okay..." He mumbled against your shirt. You chuckled and put him on your back, giving him a mini piggy ride before going downstairs. You settled yourselves on their couch while they just float.

"So.." Marshall started, "How did you two end up in here? Where did you come from? Are you human?" Marceline started to bomb you with all those questions, eyes looking curious and excited.

"Woah. That was a little too fast, Marcy." Marshall said with a chuckle. Marceline shot a glare at her brother.

"Well... I don't know how we got here, we came from another world, maybe? And yes, we are human. So I assume you two are vampires?" You answered and asked them the obvious.

"Of course they are! I mean look at them! Fangs, pale skin, red eyes, bite marks on their necks and their floating! Sister, have you lost your mind!? We watch the episodes and still- Mmhmhhm!" Felix yelled out so suddenly. You cut him off with your hand in his mouth while sweat dropping along with the vampire twins.

"Okay! Dear brother, you just answered for them." You said to him hand still his mouth.

"How'd you know?" Marshall asked while getting close to your personal space. You can feel the blood rushing to your cheeks.

"Uh... First personal space.." Then he backed off. You added, "From you guy's looks of course." Oh, you hate lying but it was for your own and Felix's safety.

The two vamps just shrugged and said nothing. Felix grew annoyed that your hand was still in his mouth, he had a ridiculous plan to lick your hand.

But the unthinkable happens, you backed away your hand a little from your smirking brother, then wiped your hand on his face.

"Hey!!!" Felix ran to the kitchen and washed his face, which was full of his saliva.

You three laughed at the childish behavior that Felix did.

'Maybe this isn't so bad after all, plus we don't even have a family in our world', Felix thought smiling while looking at you three from the mini window.