Chapter 20

Author's POV

You all went back to your respective homes after the game ended. A guy and girl that looked like a golem won, Bubblegum and Gumball had a hard time kissing them.

But after all of that, you lied down to your makeshift bed that you and Felix had to share. You sighed and ran down your hand in your (F/C) locks.

Everyone seems to be asleep, you figured it is still two to three AM-ish. You woke up because you had a feeling of some sort.

You got up and stretched that made your shirt go up a little and showed a bit of your stomach. You were just wearing a shirt and shorts.

'Is it just me or am I being watched? Oh great... I used the line when Finn and Jake tried to get rid of Ice King when he was in a horse suite.' You thought as you rolled your eyes at your thoughts.

You went down stairs and into the kitchen. Then grabbed a glass and filled it with water. You drank it down and put the glass in the sink.

You turned to get back but only saw Marshall Lee, who was really close to your face, about two inches 'till your lips... You know...

"Eep!" You squeaked out and pushed his face with your hand lightly.

'Good thing this room is dark or he will see me blushing...' You thought as you face still red.

"You know that I can smell red, right?" He said while chuckling, that made your face red- er.

Mumbling some colorful words, you said to him, "What are you doing here?" He mocked a fake shocked face with his fist in his chest dramatically.

"I can't visit!? What has gotten the world today?" He anime cried, waterfall like tears streaming on his face.

"No, really... What are you doing here?" You said as you crossed your arms. You also noticed that he was in his favorite clothes, plaid black and red polo, dark jeans and black converse.

He scratched the back of his head and said, "I couldn't sleep so I thought I can come here." Then he floated above your head and played with your hair.

"Well... Might as well keep each other company then. How about we play something?" You thought about what to do while taking a seat on the wooden couch.

"Or let's just jam, I brought my axe-bass." He said while taking his guitar, that was on his back.

"What about them? Their sleeping..." You said slightly disappointed. Marshall thought about it then a light buld came out of his head as if he had an idea.

"Let's go to the woods! The Lumpy space twins are having a party. You can bring your launch pad or whatever is it called." Marshall suggested quite smartly. Then he looked at you and noticed what you're wearing.

"You might want to changed clothes first." He grinned sheepishly, which made you do the same thing but with a blush spreading on your cheeks.

You nodded and ran back up stairs. You picked out a shirt that has two lines going horizontal on the stomach and sleeves, black shorts and your combat boots.

You thought it would be best if you left you launch pad and just bring your phone. Then going back down to see Marshall tuning his guitar.

"Let's go?" You said suddenly, he snapped his head towards you and looked at what your wearing. He felt his cheeks had a little pink hue on them but just shrugged them off.

'Nope I'm not turning into Gumwad...' He thought a little sulking.

"Hop on my back." You did as he told you. Then he floated outside and into the woods.

~ FREAKING CLIFFHANGER BECAUSE I CAN ~