Chapter 33

Author's POV

Meanwhile at the Candy Kingdom...

"So how exactly we're gonna save her?" Marshall said, crossing his arms in impatience and annoyance. Clearly for him, this was taking too long for his liking.

Marceline, who is right next to him, elbowed on the side which made him to clutch his stomach and glare at his sister.

"Calm down. So here's the plan." Bubblegum said as they moved closer to listen more clearly and carefully.

About five minutes later, she finished explaining the plan but everybody has prons and cons about the whole this.

"If it doesn't work?" Elsa asked as she rose on of her eyebrows.

"Don't worry, I have a backup plan for that." PB smirked. She really wants to try something out.

To you...

You were not enjoying your stay in Ash and Ashley's house. First off, the bastard harassed you then he asked- more like demand- you to be his girlfriend.

Second, you were bored. Nothing to do. True he did gave you food but that was it. After that you just explored the room, you didn't have the chance to go to their living room or you would escape.

'Stupid Ash... Stupid room... Stupid stupid stupid!' You huffed and plunked down your head, face first, to the bed. It was night time, you were pretty afraid when the time of the day.

'Better sleep then....'

You flipped over and began to doze off. Sighing, you positioned yourself into your most comfortable position before falling asleep.

A knock was heard from outside, Ash unlocked the door to his room to find you in a vulnerable state. He chuckled as he floated towards the bed.

He grabbed the chair nearby as he sat down and just observe your angel-like face. He ran his hand through his thin piece of hair while in deep thought.

'She's too damn perfect... For me!' He grinned to himself about the thought.

He played with your hair, not pervertedly, but lovingly. Which is weird because, author-chan here never expected him to be included in your list of admirers.

'I won't let them have her... She's mine forever...' His childish grin disappeared as he smiled evilly instead.

He floated on the portion on the bed which is not occupied and lied himself next to you. He hugged you from behind, careful not to wake you up and fell asleep himself.

For the first time ever, his dreams were peaceful.

Aww... Ehem.

Back to the gang...

"So you guys now where his house right?" Jack said, looking ahead, a complete serious look plastered on his face.

Him and Elsa were riding on their staffs, Marceline and Marshall Lee were floating, the flame twins are just sitting on Jake with a thick layer of tin foil along with Bubblegum, Gumball, Cake, Felix, Finn and Fionna.

It was unusual for them to see the usually bright eyed and bubbly child to be really quite. This resulted him to sleep out of boredom.

"Yeah. We're close though so don't worry." Fionna answered his question. She and Finn were busy sharpening their swords. Especially Finn.

"Sooo... What do they look like?" Flame Princess asked, looking at her brother who is glowing unusually brighter. This was a sign of anger to them. It was night time so it can be visibly seen.

"Reaaaally pale skin and hair." Cake said as she moved closer to Flame Prince for more heat.

"Their are our ex. So it will be a awkward situation for Marshall and I." Marceline said, not really bothered. For Marshall Lee however, cringed.

"You guys had relationships before?" PB asked, puzzled. Gumball too rose an eyebrow.

"Erm... Yeah..." Marshall Lee stuttered, unsure hoe to answer.

"I thought you two can't love. Being dead and all. No offense." Gumball's eyebrow rose even more, if that's even possible.

"Shut up."

Your POV

Dream~

My eyes opened to see the big blue sky and to the smell of flower and nature. It's amazing how this felt really thought.

I felt movement beside me as I stood up out of instinct. Looking at the person beside me, I got this feeling that this person was really familiar somehow.

Wait... That's Felix! How did he got here!?

He started to wake up from his sleep. He sat up and yawned, rubbing his eyes to remove the drowsiness. After that he looked side to side, then his eyes landed on me.

He jumped up and hugged my waist. I snapped out of my trance and hug him back, causing him to be lifted on the ground.

"I thought you were dead!" I could hear sniffs and sobs between syllables. Was he really that worried about me? How sweet.

"Its fine... I'm fine." I said in a soft voice. I can feel something wet on my shoulders. I rubbed his back, attempting to calm down.

His crying died down and whispered in a hushed tone, "Don't leave me..."

"Don't worry, Fel. I won't leave you. If we ever did, meet me at my dreams." I chuckled a little at my horrible joke.

"Oi! That's not even funny!" He pouted as he climbed over to my back. His legs were either side of my waist, I grabbed them and started to move towards the lake, there I saw Kat- I mean, Kitsune- and her brother, Katsu.

I waved to them, being careful not to drop Felix, who was waving like a maniac. Katsu waved like me as Kitsune just nodded her head, a poker face was visibly plastered. Wow, so this is the real her.

"Yes. Yes it is." Damn, forgot they can hear my thoughts.

I could hear Katsu chuckle as he attempted to ruffle my hair, which his hand was slapped away by Felix.

"Ow." Katsu muttered, rubbing his slapped hand.

"No touching!!" Felix shouted, crossing his arms in stubborness.

Kitsune just sighed and spoke, "I added another challenger for your love as well and an ordeal to make it interesting. Cause I love reverse harems."

"Also!" Katsu piped in, "We sort of kinda want to reunite you two, seeing Felix here is depressed without you there."

You all looked at Felix, who is still on your back, he blushed and buried his face on your back.

You and Katsu giggled and Kitsune just smirked. She shook her head at you guys in amusement.

"Well time for Felix to save you." They waved at me, as my vision blurred white once again.

This will be interesting indeed.