Chapter 22.8

Your POV

Sigh... How long is this night going to end? I already freaking tired... More like hungry. Welp! Time to get some food~!

I walked towards the buffet table, but before I can reach to it, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and was surprised who I saw.... Eh? What Jack doing here!?

"Hey (Y/N)." He smiled awkwardly. Hm... He looks like he is hesitating to say something. Ha! Too smart for my own good! B3

"Hi Jack! Weird to see you here. What're you doing here anyways?" I said while tilting my head to the side.

"O-oh... Yeah, that. Well, my sister convinced me to come since she doesn't want to die out of boredom in the castle and she doesn't want to go alone here." He explained, wearing a cheeky smile on his face while scratching the back of his head.

"Ooooh. So wanna company me then? I lost my friends in the crowd." I asked him with puppy dog eyes and lip pouted.

"O-oi! Stop making that face. And fine I'll hang with you for awhile." He said slightly flustered. From what though? Maybe from the room temperature? Meh... That's probably it.

"Yay! Now, c'mon! I'm reaaally hungry. I haven't eaten the whole night." I said while taking his wrist on my hand and dragged hike to the buffet table.

Jack's POV

S-she's holding my wrist! Man, her hands are warm... Gah! I sound like a creep here! Wait... I'm related to creeps... Am I considered a creep? Meh...

"Here we are! Yay food!" She said while letting go of my wrist and ran to where the food was.

Then after she was gone, her brother jumped out of nowhere. He landed on my back, but the different thing was that his legs are squeezing my stomach tight and his arm had a lock on my neck and his other hand forming a sort of gun pointed on my neck.

What the hell? Why are his eye pupils so big!? And why is he trapping me though like I'm a hostage?

"So... ! What relationships do you have with my sister!?" He said, dazedly. He seems to has too much candy... Cool.

Well... This seems normal... For them? Meh...

I hold in a laugh, horribly. (Y/N) must've heard me because she looked over to us.

"Oh! Felix! There's candy over there!" She said, pointing on a direction where the candy has been restocked.

Felix turned to the direction then hopped down on me, which I stumbled a little. Then ran off with rainbows and glitters on the ground where he stepped on.

Then I heard the majestic sound of my love of my- Oops getting over board here. I heard (Y/N) laugh at her brother's running form.

"Sorry about that. Don't worry that's normal... For him." She said with a closed eyed smile. She has those little dimples that made me wanna pinch her face.

"Heheh... Yeah." I said, rolling my eyes. Then I remembered I need to give her my present. Well YOLO.

"Hey... Uh... I made this for you.. Hope you like it, princess." With that I gave her the flower THEN kissed her cheek. Then I walked away LYK A BOSS.

HA BEAT THAT!

(Y/N)'s POV

Well... That was unexpected but royally AWESOME MOMENT IN MY LIFE. No! Control inner fangirl... Woh! Okay...

But isn't it weird? He gave me a kiss on the cheek but I didn't? Conspiracy happens sometimes...

I looked at the ice flower he gave me. It was very detailed and beautiful. Wait... Do I have to put it in the fridge always for it not to melt? Nah...

If you're wondering where are the other presents are, I put them safely in PB's room for I am tired carrying them all the time. Wait... I lost Fe- Oh never mind he's at the candy bowl.

Well nothing for me to do at least... I deserve a break... Well, that's what I thought.

•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•