Chapter 22.1

Your POV

I sat on the couch looking at Finn and Jake as they played... Uh... Copy's Castle, I think. Hey! Wasn't there an episode about it when Finn and Jake were stuck in there? Aaah... Good times.

Someone was waving a hand at my face, breaking out of my thoughts. I grabbed the person's wrist gently and moved it slightly to the side to see Felix, smiling stupidly cute.

"So, what are you thinkin'?" Felix said as he too a seat next to me, on my left.

"Random stuff..." I said completely unsure. Well... I WAS thinking randomly about the episode.

He huffed and stood up, pointing his finger up, and said, "LET'S GO TO THE ICE KINGDOM! And can we ask Ice King first if we can play in the snow?" I sweatdropped.

He can be really stupid sometimes... Well all the time.

The sudden outburst of Felix made Finn yelp and jump, accidentally kicking BMO to the air and Jake catching BMO. Me laughing hysterically.

"Yo! What. Was. That?" Jake said completely oblivious.

"Oh you know... Sudden shouts of Felix, Finn kicking BMO and me and you the calm ones... Completely normal." I said in a straight face then pouted in the end.

They looked at me like I had lost my sanity. BMO was turned on again by Jake and waved his arms in the air while saying, "Oh! Oh! I wanna go!"

"Eh? Go where exactly?" Finn asked the tiny robot, tilting. Aww! So cute! Wait... None of you didn't read anything.... =^=

Then Felix jumped in by saying, "To the Ice Kingdom!"

"WHAT!?" Finn and Jake said in unison. Wait... Where the nether is Fionna and Cake?

"Their in Monochromes' house." Felix said in a matter-of-fact tone. Wait... I kept saying 'wait' today... But HOW DID HE READ MY MIND!?

"You're talking out loud, ya know..." Felix answered again this time, with a face palm.

"Oops.. My bad.." I blushed and covered my face with both hands.

"I think it's a bad idea when we go to the Ice Kingdom. Plus, it's almost Christmas! Why don't we go to the Candy Kingdom instead! PB and PG are having a ball." Finn suggested, making a thinking face in the process.

Oh great... The sugary kingdom we go... Eh!? Ball!? THAT WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN NOW!

Felix and I looked each other with nervousness as if we thought the same thing.

I gulp and said, "Ok..."

They looked at me for a moment then nodded with a smile.

~ To the Candy Kingdom ~

"Hey Peebles! Gumwad!" Marshall appeared out of nowhere, scaring Bubblegum and Gumball.

"O-oi! Who told you to come in here!?" Gumball said while pointing a finger at him. They were almost finishing the decorations for the ball. ( I'm not including the part where the Fionna and Ice Queen thing. Sorry)

Marshall looked around seeing the decorations with gummy stars and candy canes. He shivered when he caught one of the stars blinked.

"Well I did. Anyways! I'm here to tell you that (Y/N), Finn and Jake are comin' over. Oh, and Fionna and Cake are at Monochrome's." He said then shrugged, still thinking about why did he stalk you on the window.

"They're coming!?" Gumball rushed upstairs to get himself tidy. Cus.. You know how he is... A perfectionist.

Marshall and Bubblegum watched him disappear. Then Bubblegum turned to Marshall and said, "You know that I know that Gumball likes (Y/N) right? So is Finn, Jack, you and FP, ne?"

At that she walked to her lab, leaving Marshall shocked.

'Oh boy... I need to pick up the pace... Hmm.. Maybe! Singing a song for her at the party! Yes!' Marshall thought while raising his hands up and speeding his way to his and Marceline's house without an umbrella.

•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•

Sorry for the late updates... I was so caught up with the holidays and shopping sprees... And now my body is really tired. Anywho! Hope you enjoy that chapy!