Chapter 14

Your POV (Yay!)

'Wait... Whaaaa!?' I thought while covering my face with my right hand. Finn was smiling and also looking away a little, still blushing. 'Man he looks so cute!! ^u^'

He suddenly looked at me wide eyed, "What did you say...?" He was surprised. What did I said though??
....
Oh... I must've said that out loud...

"Oh nothing! Hehehe..." I said nervously, scratching the back of my head. Then a rustle was heard, Finn got ready his sword and positioned himself in a fighting stance.

"Stay behind me." He ordered me but not in a strict way. He glanced at me for a moment and looked back to the rustling bush. "Show yourself!" He shouted at the bush.

The a hot boy... Literally... He's made out of fire! He got up and said, "Sorry I was just uh... Looking for something." Finn put back his sword on his back.

'Hmmm... This must be... It's on the tip of my tongue... Ah.....' I pondered for a while, cupping my chin. Then Finn spoke, "(Y/N), this is---"

Then a lightbulb came out of mah head and I suddenly said out loud, "Ah! Flame Prince!" While putting your fist on your other hand.

They looked at me weirdly. I blushed embarrassment and smiled nervously at them. 'Poop! Why did I say that!? It's the second time today!' I thought frantically.

"Uh... Yeah that's him." Finn said, smiling at me. Then Flame Prince walked towards us and held out his hand for a hand shake.

"It's nice meeting you, (Y/N)." Flame Prince said. Then Finn cut in, "Uh, I don't think that would be such a good---"

I shook his hand and was surprised that I didn't burn your skin. Finn and Flame Prince we're shocked about it. 'Of course they would be shocked! Who the hell believes that humans touches fire without getting burnt!' I rolled your eyes mentally.

"Are you... Human?" Flame Prince said while taking his hand of my face and poked my cheek multiple times. I blushed and Finn glared at the fire boy. I pushed his hand away and said,

"Yes, a hundred percent!" I nodded to myself, still flustered. "But your skin didn't burn." Finn and Flame Prince said at the same time. I giggled then wondered about on what they said.

"I don't know about that also..." I trailed off while looking at the sky and something popped in my mind--- the girl. 'She didn't show up a few times now... I wonder what happened...'

The Finn wave his hand in front of my face. I blinked. "FP is gonna go now." Finn said while smiling a bit at me. I turned to FP.

FP smiled and said, "If you wanna.. You can visit the Fire Kingdom. But for now, I must go, my parents are waiting for me." He walked off while waving at us.

"Bye! See you sometime!" I shouted to him. Then I turned to Finn and said while smiling, "Let's go back, it's getting dark." He noticed the sunset and nodded. Then we guys made our way to the tree house.

'I wonder how Felix is doing.' You thought about Felix and your time here so far.

•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•

Author's POV

~ The boy's thoughts ~

'I'll be the one for her... I just knew it. I got to be the one...' They said on their minds, determined to catch your heart before any others do.

•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•
Too cliche? =3=