A Shadowed Birthright - Chapter Four

Start from the beginning

I shake my head, waving my hand for her to go. "You go on, beautiful," I answer, waving my hand and trying to keep the smirk from my face. "I'm gonna be here for a while. I'm thinking of going to the hot springs anyway."

Her face falls into a deadpan look before she rolls her eyes, sighing. "Don't call me beautiful..." She mumbles and I let my smirk show as she hops out of the car and shut the door. After watching her walking around the car and enter the hotel, I drop my smirk and sigh heavily, leaning my head back.

While I am discouraged about having to wear a suit, I'm actually looking forward to the mission. Maybe wearing a suit isn't at all that bad. Clara is going to have to do most of it, anyway since she has to get close to Adrien de Forda in order for him to show her the slab. I'll merely be on the lookout for anything suspicious and make sure the mission goes smoothly.

I relax for a moment longer before hoping out of the car, dropping the keys in the valet's awaiting hand before entering the hotel. Instead of me taking the elevator to go to the room Clara and I are staying in, I turn left for the hotel spa. A little bit of relaxation is definitely what I need.

I approach the entry desk for the spa and tap the bell for assistance, drumming my fingers as I wait. A second later, an attractive brunette saunters out of the staff room and attends to me, dressed customary attire of the hotel staff. Anyone will think that she's a nice girl if it wasn't for the way her equally brown eyes hungrily rake me my face.

I smirk.

"How can I help you?" the receptionist asks sultryly, tilting her head seductively and smiling. My eyes trail down to nicely sized breasts. Hmm...I'm really gonna have fun.

"Yeah, I would like to go to the male hot springs." I answer, leaning on the desk and closer to her face. She nods before glancing down at her computer, typing something. All the while, my eyes never stray from her face.

The sexy brunette finishes typing and angles her body to a cabinet behind her, taking out a locker key and handing it to me. "There you go, sir. Enjoy your relaxation." She says formally, the innuendo loud and clear.

I take the key but grab her hand before she can retract it, leaning even closer, my breath tickling her face. "Would you mind showing me where it is?" I whisper, glancing down at her neck, her lips then back to her eyes. "I'm new here."

OK, I lied. But when you literally stare sex in face in the form of a busty brunette what sane man will turn it down?

The receptionist arches a seductive brow before nodding, retracting her hand and walking around the desk. "Please follow me." she instructs, gesturing for me to follow which I gladly do.

⊙■⊙■⊙■⊙■⊙■⊙■

After wrapping the towel around my waist, I close my locker and lock it, retracting the key and glancing down at it while smirking widely.

The memory of what took place in the female toilets enters my mind along with the stares we got when the receptionist and I walked out while she was fixing her top and me zipping up my fly.

The girl's name is Lola and she recently started working here. I think I'll pay her another visit sometime. A chuckle escapes my lips as I slide the band onto my wrist and make my way to the hot springs.

I can never forget an old woman's face when she saw me zipping up my fly. I think she wanted to slap me silly with her walking stick after I gave her a wink before chuckling as I walked to the male changing rooms.