-Zoro-

-AN-
They see me rolliiiiin', 'dey hatiiiiin'! Patrolin', and tryna' catch meh ridin' dirteh!

*wiggles disappointingly flat butt* Sup. This be a soul-tattoo AU, *releases last fuck into the sky* Be free~

Wait, what? FREE? *whispers* Haru-Chan~

Gahyuk, let's get started! DATTEBAYO!

(Wtf is wrong with me, srsly, guys, send help X'D)

Song: Senpai Suck My Ass /By PewDiePie/

Why? Because I fucking can, fight me.

-*-

Within this universe, every human was born with a tattoo upon the wrist of their writing hand. This tattoo reflected the first words ones significant other would speak to them upon first meeting them.

Most people memorized the tattoos, and made sure to keep them in mind when they first met their fated lover. And others, simply didn't care, therefore missing the opportunity to fall in love.

Roronoa Zoro was seemingly one of these people. Completely indifferent to the thought of love, he didn't actively strain his ears to the first words spoken to him upon meeting someone new. If it was ment to be, his other half would be the one listening to his first words to them.

Strolling into his usual place of drink, Zoro slumped into his usual chair, alone, at his usual table. He didn't really degree drinking as a group activity; unless, of course, someone invited him.

The tattoo which was written across his right wrist, (which he guessed was luck of the draw, given he was ambidextrous) was unhidden by his short sleeves, but he did not notice it.

"The usual, Zoro?"

Ryuu, the waiter asked. He was a shy boy, with naturally rosy cheeks, and floppy brown hair. Zoro briefly wondered what kind of partner would best fit the younger boy he knew so well, but he passed the thought on. It wasn't his business.

"Yeah. Strongest you have."

The greenette replied, rocking back in his chair. The shy waiter quickly scurried off, Zoro not paying much attention to his leave, and looked about the room. He was really the only usual in the small bar. He'd hardly ever seen the same face twice, not like he cared.

It was barely a few minutes later, when Ryuu returned, Zoro's drink in hand. The green-haired male tipped his head up in appreciation, taking a swig of his drink, adam's apple bobbing. However, when Ryuu started giggling like a little school-girl, his attention to his drink became split.

"What is it?"

Zoro barked at the brunette, his naturally harsh tone easily mistakable for aggression.

"I'm sorry!" Ryuu quickly said, "Its just... Your soul tattoo... It's hilarious!"

Zoro grunted in annoyance. Even in all his years of living, he hadn't memorized the tattoo, but he'd been told many a time by curious others how hilarious his tattoo allegedly was. The greenette through a scorning glare at the younger, effectively shutting him up, and making him run off.

Swilling his liquor around in the bottle, he briefly glance at his tattoo. He didn't get any further than the words,

"Jesus Christ-"

Before he was already irritated, and uninterested. Returning to his drink, he downed the contents.

---

It can't have been an hour later, and Zoro was on his twentieth sake. The bar was significantly more empty then it had been, and he was just getting ready to leave, when someone stumbled into the back of his chair. The result had liquor spilling all over his shirt.

"Fuck!" A voice yelped behind him, and he growled in annoyance, swiveling around his chair, ready to give whoever had made him spill what-for. Instead, he paused, blinking at the woman who was now frowning guiltly at him.

Wordlessly, she ran to the bar, took a cloth from the side, then returned to him, quickly beginning to scrub the staining liquid off his shirt. She muttered incoherent ramblings to herself, and when she ridded the stain as best she could, she looked up at him.

Apparently, the female only really took notice of Zoro's glaringly obvious attractiveness then. As she became bug-eyed, her jaw falling slack. And then,

She said it. The exact words written along his wrist. The first two words spoken were his hint, but when he looked at his wrist, he found both sentences to be exactly the same.

Following his gaze curiously, the (H/C) girl read his tattoo, and her eyes only widened further. Then,

She burst into hysterical laughter. Zoro couldn't say he was impressed, however, as he looked the girls own wrist, he smirked upon what he found written there. Looking at her seriously, he replied,

"Maybe I'll do just that."

The girl was quickly shut up, realising immediately that what he had said was the words she'd been waiting to hear all her life. She looked at him, and grinned, cheeks flushed,

"(Name)."

"Zoro."

She giggled, "Well, Zoro~ Sorry for spilling your drink!" She stood up, folding her arms, scanning over the man who, according to her tattoo, she would later fall in love with.

He stood as well, shrugging the matter aside. As indifferent as he was to the idea of love, now he has found the person he was supposed to become one with, he was intruiged.

"It's not a problem, " he chuckled, then regarded (Name) with a small smirk, "let's ditch this place, and get to know each other, hm?"

The girl grinned, and nodded. The implications of his statement could go either way, but nevertheless, she didn't mind. Whatever happened from then on, could only come second best to the knowledge that she met her soul-mate by saying,

"Jesus Christ, you could bang me anytime..."

-AN-
I'm laughing. I'm so bad x'D.

Fact!

Ryuu is actually my gay OC idea, who I ship with Ace X'D