Law x Reader. Sirens song.

-authors note- alright, I'm just gonna start by stating the obvious. I don't own one piece, or the characters. Also, there is a song later on in this fanfic. I don't own that either. It's a song from death note. Simply known as Misas song. I'll tag it at the start for you to listen to. And, if you see a ______, that's where you insert your name.Anyway, without further ado... Enjoy!(p.s, I just love that picture of Law. That's the only reason it's there. )

Law yawned, sitting up right in bed as he rubbed his stormy-Gray eyes. It was the middle of the night, and as usual, he failed to sleep.

A lot of things seemed to keep him awake at night. Wether it was particular troublesome issues in his life, or nightmares of his childhood. He never seemed to get a full nights sleep.

Even as a doctor of sorts, he refused sleeping pills. In his mind, he was only giving the nightmares longer to manifest and take over his brain.

He stretched, the strong muscles in his back straining as his arms reached out to the side. Suddenly, there was a loud crash as his hand knocked his lamp from his nightstand.

He stared at the shattered object on the floor without reaction for a few moments, before slumping and groaning loudly. It was unlike Law to act so childlike, but this is just how he was when he was alone. Or around a certain girl...

He crawled to the foot of his bed and hopped off, avoiding the broken porcelain. And, in his half asleep state, kneeled down and began picking up the pieces bare handed. Of course, that resulted in a deep and nasty cut.

The tired man hissed in pain, the sudden sting completely tearing him from his disoriented state.

And moments later, his door was flung open. He whipped around to face ______. Known by the marines as 'The Siren.' This was due to her devil fruit ability. The ability to have complete and utter control over her vocal chords. Meaning she could either sing the most beautiful of melodies, or screech a noise so awful, it destroyed ear drums and shattered glass. A remarkable talent that Law had never seen in action.

Her eyes were wide, her chest heaving up and down as she recovered from the sprint to his room. He knew from her slack jaw that she was prepared to release her immense voice, should it be needed.

She sighed as understanding of the situation dawned on her.

"Captain, you truly are clumsy. Here I was, thinking something had gotten into your room." She huffed, walking over to see the crimson liquid spilling down his hand. Even though the only light was the small sliver provided by the moon, she could see him fine.

"Do you have a medical kit in here?" She asked softly. He nodded and gestured to the bathroom, and she wasted no time rushing in and grabbing it.

"Sit on the bed." She stated, popping open the lid on the medical box.

"I'm the captain, ______. Don't tell me what to do." The irritated man growled, refusing to cooperate.

"Yes, you are the captain. And when my captain is hurt, it's my job to tend to him. And since this is your right hand you've injured, you can't do it yourself. Now sit on the bed, or bleed to death." She retorted boldly.

Only this girl could hold her nerve against this man. You'd think with knowing the violent, almost sadistic man so well, you'd do as your told. But not her. She saw it as an opportunity to boss him around. She'd be lying if she said that she wasn't riding on faith he wouldn't chuck her into the ocean and watch her sink like an anchor. Because she was certain he would, should she push her luck too far.

And well... he'd be lying if he said that he didn't find her daring and bold personality somewhat arousing. Well, to his fun side anyway. Law always seemed to lighten up and smile around her. Not smirk. Or grin in that Law way of his. But genuinely smile.