500k

-AN-

Ok, clearly, this isn't a chapter. However, it is something important to me, that I'd like to address.

As of today, we hit 500k readers.

Five hundred THOUSAND reads.

I can't even begin to describe how amazing that is.

I don't do things like this often enough anymore, but truly, I could not be happier for each and every one of you.

I started this book as a joke. A chance, something I wanted to do, because I had ideas which were, to me, something no one had seen yet. Such as the very first shot I did, or the one I released at Easter, of Ace's S/O predicting his death.

And now that has turned into this. An enormous, wonderful community, full of witty, funny, beautiful people who I owe all of this to.

Your comments, and support through my sufferings, are honestly amazing; and you never rush me to update, you simply let me know you'll be happy to see one when I get round to it, which is wonderful.

So, here I tell you all now, that your author-chan, the 15 year old piece of absolute otaku trash, who suffers depression, anxiety and insomnia, is absolutely, 100% thrilled she has all of you in her life.

And she loves you all.

From the bottom of her heart.

Stay awesome, guys. You're perfect, and I love all of you to death :3.